“Oasis”

Hampton Inn Greenville
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Hampton Inn Greenville AL is located just off of I-65 (S) about 30 miles south of Montgomery AL (and 3.5 hours to Biloxi MS). The hotel is next door to a Cracker Barrel so that makes dinner easy. The outdoor pool is small but effective as is the fitness center. I usually do my 2-mile walk around the exterior of the hotel and the Cracker Barrel as there is only one treadmill in fitness center and usually it is being used when I go in. The hotel is very clean and the staff is amazing. Rooms are a very nice size. I had lunch at the Bates House of Turkey just across the street and it was enjoyable. I stay at this hotel whenever I travel to Mobile AL.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton_AL, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2013

I can’t begin to tell you how happy it made me to read about your experience at our hotel. The team here strives to make each guest experience as close to perfect as humanly possible. When we accomplish that goal we’ve done our job. I am so honored that you choose Hampton Inn while you were in Greenville. And we’re extremely grateful that you took the time out of your busy schedule to share this wonderful feedback. I really appreciate it and know the team will as well when I share it with them. We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are in town. If I can do anything for you during your next visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to call me. The front desk would be happy to connect you to my office.

Reviewed September 6, 2013

Has been retooled and looks sharp. Staff was very courteous and happy. Rooms were clean and comfortable. Refrigerator in room came in handy. The brand, as a facility majority, is very consistent in their quality and service level.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton_AL, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

On behalf of the Staff and Management of the Hampton Inn - Greenville Alabama, we would like to thank you for your recent stay. We have an excellent team here, going that extra mile to insure that our guest feel our enthusiasm and our Hamptonality sprit. We understand that you had many options to choose from to meet your lodging needs, and we appreciate your choice to stay with us again. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Again, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. While online please LIKE us on face book!

Reviewed September 5, 2013

I spend 60 nights a year on the road for business. Most of those nights are in areas where I know the hotels. When I am out of my usual area I can always trust Hampton to maintain the same standards that I receive at other Hamptons. First time I had stayed at this location and everything was up to what I expect when I stay at Hampton Inns.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

We would like to thank you for your recent stay. We understand that you had many options to choose from to meet your lodging needs, and we appreciate your choice to stay with us. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

This Hampton in Greenville did not let me down on the chain's reputation. Everything was perfect (except spray used in room, a little to perfumey) but all in all, I was most satisfied. And value was even better if you pick up a state coupon book at one of the rest areas.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lisa H
Hampton_AL, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded August 3, 2013

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Excellent Staff. Very Friendly. My son had lost his Ipod Touch and we thought we would never see it again. The cleaning staff turned it in to the front desk and I was called immediately. That's 5 stars in my book!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Hampton_AL, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

We are so glad the your son got his Ipod Touch back. We really do have a great housekeeping staff that's honest, dependable and goes above and beyond to give our guest the excellent service that they deserve. Thank you for staying with us and hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed July 28, 2013

Stayed in Hampton, requested lower floor and was put in room 103 just as I had ask. Clean rooom and staff was great. Close the Cracker Barrel so I could walk right after working and driving all day. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Thanks,
Joycelyn McDonald

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at this nice property. The front desk staff were very pleasant and friendly. They had a lot of rooms full for the Hank Williams Festival in Georgiana and they were most helpful in taking care of all their guests. We will certainly stay here again when we return. What nice people.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple