Hampton Inn Greenville
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Comfort Inn(Greenville)
Lakeside Inn(Hope Hull)
View Hotel
All reviewscracker barrelfront deskroom was cleanorange beachtraveling throughbreakfast was excellentstaff was very friendly and helpfulrecommend this hotelcomplimentary breakfastconvenient locationquick stophave stayed here several timesroad tripgreat stopsmall townlong drivenice stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Stayed in Hampton, requested lower floor and was put in room 103 just as I had ask. Clean rooom and staff was great. Close the Cracker Barrel so I could walk right after working and driving all day. Would stay here again.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Hampton_AL, General Manager at Hampton Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

On behalf of the Staff and Management of the Hampton Inn - Greenville Alabama, we would like to thank you for your recent stay. We have an excellent team here, going that extra mile to insure that our guest feel our enthusiasm and our Hamptonality sprit. We understand that you had many options to choose from to meet your lodging needs, and we appreciate your choice to stay with us again. By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. Again, we appreciate you taking the time to write a review regarding your recent stay with us. While online please LIKE us on face book!

Thanks,

Reviewed July 23, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at this nice property. The front desk staff were very pleasant and friendly. They had a lot of rooms full for the Hank Williams Festival in Georgiana and they were most helpful in taking care of all their guests. We will certainly stay here again when we return. What nice people.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple

I can’t begin to tell you how happy it made me to read about your experience at our hotel. The team here strives to make each guest experience as close to perfect as humanly possible. When we accomplish that goal we’ve done our job. I am so honored that you choose Hampton Inn while you were in Greenville. And we’re extremely grateful that you took the time out of your busy schedule to share this wonderful feedback. I really appreciate it and know the team will as well when I share it with them. We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are in town. If I can do anything for you during your next visit to our hotel, please do not hesitate to call me. The front desk would be happy to connect you to my office.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

I thought this was an exceptionally nice hotel. It had nice bed linens, bathroom facilities, and a great breakfast. It's decor in the lobby was exceptional with the all the nice seating. Just in walking distance to restaurant.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
James L, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2013

The Hampton Inn Staff and Management would like take this time a thank you for a great stay with us in Greenville, Alabama. We loving having you here and is very much looking forward to a return stay in the future.

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Checked in to the hotel around 11pm, the room was clean however it would be nice if the ownership would leave the air at 70 instead of shutting it down which causes a musky smell. Overall great hotel, clean room, conveniently located off hwy, quiet rooms, updated lobby, fitness centre and amenities

• Stayed: July 2013
James L, Director of Sales at Hampton Inn Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded July 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to submit your reviews regarding your recent stay at our property.
If I can provide any assistance, please don't hesitate to contact me directly at 334-382-9631.

Reviewed June 30, 2013

The hotel options between the beaches and Montgomery, AL are scarce and this hotel was clean and great to lay your head for a night. This is an older hotel, but the room was very clean. Breakfast area was very clean and the staff was super friendly and willing to assist on any of our breakfast needs.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton