“Happy Customer”

Baymont Inn & Suites Greenville
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed September 16, 2009

While traveling for business this month, I chose Jameson Inn both trips, the room and facilities were clean and the staff was most helpful, and friendly when I needed directions. Enjoyed the breakfast - fast and delicious - as this saved time each morning on my way to the meetings. Wil recommend to colleagues and return soon!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business

Reviewed July 30, 2009

This hotel in Greenville Alabama was very disappointing. The hotel manager Joshua had a very nasty and unpleasant attitude!! Joshua gave my husband and sister a very hard time with our reservation. He is not a man of his words!! We decided to go to another hotel because of the poor service and nasty attitudes of the hotel management. Upon leaving, Joshua did not want to refund our "CASH" that was paid up front. Had a hard time,but finally gave it back. Don't pay cash up front for this hotel........... you'll probably get it back in a check mailed to you in three to four weeks after you get back home!! This hotel is a real joke!!!! The rooms are somewhat on the small side, the bathroom is very small, the carpeting smelled and was filthy dirty. Had to disinfect the whole room!!! The pool is so-oooooooooooo small!! Oh and that fitness room...........yeh right!!! Broken eqipment in this little non air conditioning room!!! The continental breakfast was o.k. I would truly NOT..................I repeat .........NOT recommend this hotel to anyone!!! Never anymore will I stay at Jameson Inn when I come back to this area!!! STAY AWAY.............................NOT WORTH IT!!!!! And Joshua needs to go to hospitality school and learn some manners if you are going to be in this business dealing with the public!!! There are other hotels in the area that are much better!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank neebaby
Reviewed July 29, 2009

The manager and staff was very untruthful with prices and room reservations. No need to book hotel in advance because they will not give you a room until the time of arrival.
Rooms are small along with bathroom. I would suggest other hotels in the area. Our family moved to another hotel nearby and service was excellent. STAY AWAY FROM THE
JAMIESON IN GREENVILLE, ALABAMA.

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family
1  Thank armazie
Reviewed April 6, 2009

I reserved a room for non-smoking and the room was filled with the smell of smoke.
Went to the storeand bought air fresheners but did not help. The carpet was dirty and
the room did not look like it had been cleaned
Very disappointed with this motel.

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed February 24, 2009

We selected this area as a convenient stopping point on a longer trip east to Atlanta, GA. The area was close to I-65 and was near several chain restaurants and a Wal-Mart. The Jameson Inn, Greenville, AL was small and our room was not very clean. Even though it was marked as a non-smoking room, it wreaked of cigarette smoke and had cob webs on the walls and ceiling. We arrived late and did not want to find another place to stay for one night. The security lock on room door was broken and the door was hard to shut. We had to place a chair under the door handle to feel safe enough to sleep. Even with a deep discount in the normal price, it was NOT worth what we paid to stay and this hotel should not have been included the 2 star category.

• Stayed: February 2009, traveled with family
Reviewed April 5, 2008

I had just recently stayed three nights at the Jameson Inn Greenville, Alabama. I was impressed with this property and did
feel safe. I am a travel agent and I was looking for a nice and clean place to stay. I would highly recommend this inn to
anyone. This property is located near Wal-Mart and is within
walking distance to other resturants and stores. Also, I65, is
very close to this property. I was assigned room 207 and my
room had a small microwave and refrigerator.
This hotel does allow pets because there was pet hair
in my guest room.
I am not a fan of pets but I did enjoy my stay here and felt that
it was the best value for the money.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed October 13, 2005

A super-nice facility. Above average in every way. Nice staff. Good breakfast.
High speed wireless internet. Comfortable beds. A microwave and refrigerator in the room. Easy to find and very clean. Near a Wal-Mart and some chain restaurants. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2005