“NO WIFI!!”

Baymont Inn & Suites Greenville
Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Greenville
Reviewed March 25, 2011

Advertise free wifi but never worked during my stay. Not the place to choose if you need an internet connection!

Stayed: March 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank bw2025
There are newer reviews for Baymont Inn & Suites Greenville

Reviewed August 21, 2010

It is a clean place, and I felt safe. The rooms were comfortable and had a great air conditioner! I know it is hard to believe but we did use it in December, that is Alabama for you. The only downside I could say is the breakfast area was cramped and had limited things for you to pick from. If I were staying in the summer, the duck pond of a swimming pool would be a let down. However, on this stay there was no need for a pool. The desk clerk seemed friendly enough. She knew the town well and gave good directions. It's a little pricey, I have stayed at equal hotels in the area and they were only $75. This one was a bit more!!! If I am in the area I may use it again, however, it is not my first choice.

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Blondie5309
Reviewed April 20, 2010

Very pleased with the staff, and hotel in greenville, alabama. Clean rooms, nice location, friendly desk clerk, and manager. Pricing was on point with a very friendly rate. Nothing bad to say about the nice and clean hotel and helpful staff at the jameson inn of greenville.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
Reviewed January 12, 2010

dirtest room we have ever been in , i have bite marked on my shoulder and neck my wife has bike marks on her back and neck, the rug we did not walk on without socks, we will never stay at your hotel again, we have stayed at your hotel many times but we will never and i mean never stay there again,
after going to the end of this review i know we will never stop here again.
if i should rate this motel as 1 to 10 and 1 is the lostest i do not think that 1 is good , i would light to say more, but the , my neck hurts

• Stayed: January 2010, traveled as a couple
2  Thank indiaamarica
Reviewed September 17, 2009

II stay with the Jameson Inn whenever I am traveling for business purposes. They have friendly staff that is always willing to recommend the best restaurants and local attractions. The rooms are clean and cozy and, they serve a nice small breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed September 16, 2009

While traveling for business this month, I chose Jameson Inn both trips, the room and facilities were clean and the staff was most helpful, and friendly when I needed directions. Enjoyed the breakfast - fast and delicious - as this saved time each morning on my way to the meetings. Wil recommend to colleagues and return soon!

• Stayed: September 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed July 30, 2009

This hotel in Greenville Alabama was very disappointing. The hotel manager Joshua had a very nasty and unpleasant attitude!! Joshua gave my husband and sister a very hard time with our reservation. He is not a man of his words!! We decided to go to another hotel because of the poor service and nasty attitudes of the hotel management. Upon leaving, Joshua did not want to refund our "CASH" that was paid up front. Had a hard time,but finally gave it back. Don't pay cash up front for this hotel........... you'll probably get it back in a check mailed to you in three to four weeks after you get back home!! This hotel is a real joke!!!! The rooms are somewhat on the small side, the bathroom is very small, the carpeting smelled and was filthy dirty. Had to disinfect the whole room!!! The pool is so-oooooooooooo small!! Oh and that fitness room...........yeh right!!! Broken eqipment in this little non air conditioning room!!! The continental breakfast was o.k. I would truly NOT..................I repeat .........NOT recommend this hotel to anyone!!! Never anymore will I stay at Jameson Inn when I come back to this area!!! STAY AWAY.............................NOT WORTH IT!!!!! And Joshua needs to go to hospitality school and learn some manners if you are going to be in this business dealing with the public!!! There are other hotels in the area that are much better!!!

• Stayed: July 2009, traveled with family