“Only option in greenville”
Review of Ruby Tuesday

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #4 of 30 Restaurants in Greenville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed March 25, 2013

normally busy but efficient and good food and drink. Normal Ruby Tuesday salad bar. enjoyed out meal. dumplings great, Sirloin great. No complaints. even brought us more cheese biscuits "smuggled" from kitchen (???)

Reviewed November 30, 2012

Lousy beer selection. In an sparsely crowded restaurant, the waitress seemingly disappeared for a while. Ruby Tuesday's description of its restaurants: "simple fresh American dining" about says it all. Nothing creative here.

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Not too many good choices of restaurants in this area because the area is sparsely populated. This offers a welcome respite from the highway for a good meal. The ribs were very good and the salad bar offers something for everyone.

Reviewed August 19, 2012

My Boyfriend & I just wanted to be out of the house for a while. We came for the salad bar, but what we got was so much more! The Food was amazing! When the appetizer came out it was hot and fresh! Yummy! We love Shrimp Fondue! He got the Asiago Peppercorn Steak with grilled Zucchini... Yummmm I loved it more then I did my food! I got Salmon Florentine!!! wow it was good but I wasn't too crazy about the salmon. But we switched and it was amazing. The waitress Susan B was so friendly. She knew her menu pretty good. Overall it was amazing!!!!We will definitely go back!

Reviewed July 26, 2012

Martinis were awful. If you roder drinks, stick to something simple. Bartender obviously wasn't familiar with martinis.