Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Comfort Inn(Greenville)
$80
Best Western Greenville Inn(Greenville)(Great Value!)
$71
$80
QualityInn
Evergreen Inn(Evergreen)
TripAdvisor
All reviewsfront deskgreat varietygulf shoresroom was largethe young ladydoors slammingsmall townovernight stayexercise roomroom was very clean and comfortablegreat stopnext morningoff the highwayafter a long daythe breakfast areahiewalmart
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 1, 2013

I stayed one evening at this property on my way to Florida. At this posting the facility was only about four years old, so it still looked realatively new. The area in which this hotel is built appears to be a developing one, so I would expect more hotels and perhaps restaurants to be there in the coming months/years. The staff was friendly, the hotel was quiet, parking was adequate. There is a Wal-Mart close by in case one needs some necessities. There is a Ruby Tuesdays restaurant close, but there aren't any others there except the fast food type, however, as I said earlier, I expect that to change soon. I would stay there again.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from any elevator or ice maching. Also avoid rooms with a door adjoining another room because of possible sound from the other room. Choose two queen beds for a little more space in the room.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Tnflaman
hie_gville, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded May 6, 2013

Thank you for Submitting your review regarding your recent stay at our property, Holiday Inn Express & Suites.
Your business is very important to us and we value your feedback, it helps us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future. We hope you will come back and see us again soon.
Thank you again for taking the time to submit your review. We appreciate your loyalty to our brand.
If online Find us on Facebook and LIKE us! As always Safe Travels!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

We stayed on our way to Destin. I am really picky about non smoking, no pets and cleanliness. This hotel met all my expectations. The breakfast had a very nice variety of breakfast food. Scramble eggs, sausage links, biscuits, fruit, yogurt, cinnamon rolls, muffins, cereal, variety of juices and coffees as well as teas. We ate dinner just a few feet at the Ruby Tuesdays and it was delicious. I would definitely recommend and stay here again. A very pleasant break from driving.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank nananna_2010
hie_gville, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded April 22, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us. We appreciate your feedback; it allows us to take your comments and share them with our entire staff. Our entire staff strives to make each guest feel like they are at home and give them best possible experience when they have be be away from their home. We are please to hear that you and your family enjoyed your recent stay while in route to Destin and we look forward in having you stay with us again. While on line Like us on Facebook!! Until then safe travels.

Reviewed March 25, 2013

Good stopping point for trips to or from Gulf Coast. They did not honor coupon in travel book saying management allowed no discounts during spring break time. Bummer. Normally leave when told that but it was pouring rain and needed a motel where you could unload at front door (covered). Very clean, new, pretty. Outdoor pool instead of nice indoor pool and hot tub but can't have everything. Checkout at noon vice more normal 11:00 and breakfast open till 10:00 every day. Only restaurant in town with adult beverages was Ruby Tuesdays and Mexican restaurant - both very close as is everything in Greenville. Walmart, Shoneys, Bates turkey restaurant and other things close by but could find no "local color" restaurant options. Drove around town next day and saw some beautiful homes. We also like Comfort Inn but it is under going renovation for next month or so - but still open.

Room Tip: all about same - west side pool and fields with some construction and closed BBQ restaurant. East side commercial and Highway.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gonetoga
hie_gville, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

First, let me thank you for giving us an opportunity to sever you. We have an excellent team here, full of smiling faces and warm welcomes.
I am so honored that you choose Holiday Inn Express & Suites while you were in Greenville. We understand that you had many options to choose from to meet your lodging needs, and we appreciate your choice to stay with us. And we’re extremely grateful that you took the time out of your busy schedule to share this wonderful feedback.
By telling us what you liked about your stay and how we can improve, you are helping us deliver a superior experience for you and other guests in the future and for that we say THANK YOU!!
While you’re online, take a moment to LIKE us on Face book too!

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We stayed here for three nights while golfing at the nearby RTJ course, Cambrian Ridge. Both the course and hotel did not disappoint. My wife and I have stayed at numerous Holiday Inn Express hotels over the last couple of years and have found them to be of reliable quality. This one is well run, clean and staffed with friendly people. Like the others, this one has those yummy cinnamon buns for breakfast. We'll be back when we next return for golf.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with friends
hie_gville, Public Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded March 15, 2013

First, I must thank you for your compliment about our Hotel Staff. We have an excellent team here, full of smiling faces, warm welcomes and a can-do attitude.
While you’re online, take a moment to LIKE us on Face book too!

Reviewed February 4, 2013

Stayed based on the the reviews on our way to Florida and wasn't disappointed. I can see why this hotel gets five stars from its reviewers. It must be fairly new as everything was very clean and updated. The most important thing to us when we travel is cleanliness and this hotel met our expectations. Checkin and checkout went smoothly, no problems, and the girl checking us in was very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean and comfortable, had a great nights sleep. Everything in the room was in working order with the exception of the internet. I contacted the front desk and they admitted they were having a problem with some of the rooms connecting and were trying to remedy this problem. I just used their business center internet which was in a room by itsself and very private which I liked. The breakfast was better than your average hotel breakfast and very well presented. The entire staff was courteous and acknowledged you with a smile and a polite hello. This one will definitely be on our list as the place to stay when traveling to Florida and we will recommend it to our friends.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
hie_gville, Guest Relations Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Greenville, responded to this reviewResponded February 13, 2013

I can’t begin to tell you how happy it made me to read about your experience at our hotel. The team here strives to make each guest experience the best possible. When we accomplish that goal we’ve done our job. I am so honored that you choose Holiday Inn Express & Suites while you were in Greenville. And we’re extremely grateful that you took the time out of your busy schedule to share this wonderful feedback. I really appreciate it and know the team will as well when I share it with them. We look forward to welcoming you back again the next time you are in town.