“amazing”

Ranked #4 of 4 Restaurants in Glencoe
Cuisines: Mexican
“amazing”
Reviewed June 27, 2013

IS Tripadvisor Ever Wrong? If So, Don't Tell Me! This Place Was Amazing. The Ceviche Is The Best I've Ever Had And I Will Drive An Hour One Way Again Just To Get Jeffs Fish Tacos!

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank kathycalvert

Birmingham, Alabama
“Okay, but, I've had better...”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

I visited Mi Casita with my sister and brother-in-law for lunch. I had the chili rellano with refried beans. It was okay as far as Mexican fare goes, but, I've had better... Not expensive... Salsa was good... Service was quick and friendly...

• Visited January 2013
Gadsden, Alabama
“Every time - Always "Muy Bueno"”
Reviewed October 19, 2012

I have been here more times than I care to admit, starting with the week they opened their doors several years ago. I am not a technical "foodie" - but I know GOOD and bad Mexican when I get it. Mi Casito consistently has fresh fish in the ceviche. The menu items are prepared consistently good - however the real joy is the special items that the owner prepares. His fish dishes are second to none. Ask if he has fresh octopus - as it is fantastic as a diablo dish.

Salsas are fresh, portions are generous, presentation is above average, service is great. . . and after the second time, you are family there. I drool as I write this review.

• Visited October 2012
Wellington, Alabama
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Food and Service”
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Everything I have tried here has been excellent. The service is always great. Couldn't ask for any better food or service and the price is right!

Visited August 2012
Fort Payne, Alabama
“Great Salsa!”
Reviewed December 31, 2011

Great Salsa and Chips! Margaritas are great, too!