“Ribs were beautifully done- Thanks again Tripadvisor”
Review of kendall's barbeque

kendall's barbeque
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Georgiana
Cuisines: Barbecue
Description: located at Georgiana, Alabama exit 114 off I-65 south
Description: located at Georgiana, Alabama exit 114 off I-65 south
Reviewed December 22, 2013 via mobile

Stopped here eventhough it was raining hard and there is no indoor seating. Another BBQ joint down the road was closed on Sunday but the owner answered the phone and said go to exit 114 off 6. The gas station next door said we can eat at their booths no problem. Ordering ribs has always dissapointed me in the past since I BBQ as a hobby. Not these ones. They were tender, moist and extra meaty with a perfect smoke ring. Of the 6 spare ribs I could only eat 3. My husband ate all of them. The sides were good and generous as well. We were full and satisfied. Another meal without stopping at a chain!

1  Thank sfisher2711
There are newer reviews for kendall's barbeque

Reviewed November 7, 2013 via mobile

Good BBQ sandwich in small spot adjacent to a gas station. We both had pork sandwich which we liked. Only drinks are water and iced tea with free refills. Have to eat in your car or at open air picnic tables which can be hot depending on time of year. We were pleasantly surprised. Glad to find another lunch place on way to gulf besides our old favorite Bates Turkey in Greenville

1  Thank FtMorgan-Folks
Reviewed September 2, 2013 via mobile

BBQ pork sandwich was ok but not best I have had. Didn't taste smoked. Only had picnic tables which was alright.

Reviewed May 25, 2013

You wouldn't believe that THE best BBQ ever, would come from this place!
Beside a gas station, just off the I-65 exit ramp at Georgiana-the home of Hank Williams, is an old metal storage shed that was added onto and coverted into a (?)restaraunt years ago. Despite the appearance, this place has incredible food-especially the hickory smoked BBQ. Definitely close to THE best, if not THE best BBQ I have ever had. Not to take anything away from "Green Top" and others, but this BBQ is unmatched.
There is no 'inside', so you can't go in and sit down. There are some old wooden picnic tables you can sit at outside, if you're staying.
Walk-up ordering. Primarily to-go business.
Cash only, or local check.
Worth the wait (it is busy).
This has become a must-stop everytime we head to Destin.

1  Thank joe s
Reviewed April 30, 2013

We stopped there the last 2 years on the way to Destin. Grab a Sandwich and head onto the backroads on the way to Destin. Plan on going again next week.

1  Thank faaradar