“It was OK”

Add it.
Larry's Real Pit Bar-B-Q
Ranked #6 of 14 Restaurants in Geneva
Cuisines: American
Description: (334) 684-3300. Listed at yellowpages.com, urbanspoon.com, menupix.com
Reviewed February 5, 2013

We went to Larry's and had chicken and a few other dishes. My mother eats here regularly and likes it. It was average food, he service was average, though very friendly, we had to ask for refills...service was less than attentive.

We will go back, but probably because there are not many place to compete with them. The place we sat was dirty, in that the floor had French fries on the floor and our table was sticky.

If Larry's ever gets any competition I predict they won't be around.

2  Thank Jim T

Reviewed August 20, 2012

Larry's was one of the stars of the local BBQ joints - fresh, clean, tasty. It has gotten a run-down feel to it and when you question how clean it appears, it's time to stop eating there.

Reviewed August 17, 2012

We visited this place at least once a week and do the salad bar. The Bar-B-Que is good and service is great too.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

South Alabama thinks this is good barbeque? I have tasted better barbeque from a convience store off the interstate. If you decide to go anyway, stick to the tea and maybe a few packs of captain's wafers. Everything else is junk. Finally, I give the over all cleanliness of both the Enterprise and Daleville locations a one star, too. Larry's should be put out of business.

Reviewed May 31, 2012

My mother used to work in Geneva and would stop by Larry's to pick a plate quite often. I'm not a bbq person, but the smoked turkey is to-die-for.