“A great place to stay in a very small town”

Briarwood Inn of Geneva Inc
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Geneva
Reviewed June 2, 2010

I have to say that I was very impressed with this motel. You get a check in with a friendly smile, all the modern amenities. I would recommend anyone coming to Geneva. The value is great for any one on a budget without cutting corners.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
6  Thank rsmith2020
There are newer reviews for Briarwood Inn of Geneva Inc

Reviewed October 21, 2008

At $74.88 (including tax) I would say this motel is somewhat overpriced.
The rooms are a decent enough size and were clean for the most part.
From what I can gather there are only two motels in this town anyway and I'm not sure what the other one is like.
I imagine if you do find yourself having to stay in Geneva AL for whatever reason this is as good as you are going to find. It's convenient to Wal-mart also.
Considering the limited options available in this area I guess I would have to recommend this property for most types of travelers.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
7  Thank Ozcfied
Also consider these accommodations in or near Geneva
Best Western Plus Circle Inn
Hampton Inn Enterprise
Hampton Inn Enterprise
#1 of 8 in Enterprise
Candlewood Suites Enterprise

Been to Briarwood Inn of Geneva Inc? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Briarwood Inn of Geneva Inc

Address: 1503 W Magnolia Ave, Geneva, AL 36340-1213
Location: United States > Alabama > Geneva
Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in Geneva
Price Range: $94 - $102 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Briarwood Inn of Geneva Inc 2.5*
Our hotel is located at the junction of the Choctawhatchee and Talakhatchee (Pea) Rivers and is the home of the Landmark Constitutional Big Oak Tree and the Festival on the Rivers. The Briarwood Inn of Geneva is an excellent place to stay when traveling. Our personal service awaits you with clean, comfortable and convenient accommodations near area businesses, restaurants and shopping make the Briarwood Inn of Geneva the best choice. We hope that a stay with us will evoke both hospitality and comfort and leave you wanting to return soon. We know that traveling can be stressful at times and our goal is to make your stay with us a memorable one. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Briarwood Inn of Geneva Inc reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Briarwood Inn Of Geneva Inc Alabama