Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gardendale
Ranked #2 of 2 Hotels in Gardendale
Medina, TN
“Nice stay”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I had booked 10 rooms in early January. The reviews were fine at that point. THEN before we went, I noticed a review that had me panicking. Upon our arrival, the lady at the front desk was very pleasant and helpful. Our room was clean, not huge, but CLEAN (more important). I never made it down to the breakfast area, so I cannot comment about that. Checkout was easy. There is a Wal-Mart right outside of the parking lot. Easy access to interstate. Would definitely stay again.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Galion
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Pleasant staff and quality bed made for a very good stay! Continental breakfast had minimal choices and a little crowded even just to get coffee.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham

Danville, Kentucky
Reviewed February 23, 2013

I belive in my whole entire 40yrs of life ive never stayed in a more nasty,horrible place! we were traveling to Destin Florida and needed a one night rest place and this place looked very new and nice on the outside.BUT ..........we got in our room pure FILTH and not to mention the odor but thats not even the worse of it we were in to our disappointing night and wanting the night to just end so we could leave and we look up in disbelief there were roaches crawling up on the wall !So i called front desk no refunds its about 11pm no rest no sleep we were stuck in the dooms of Hell!!!!So we literally didnt sleep my kids and I sat up on the bed with our fingers in our ears afraid of the bugs crawling and soon as 4am hit we took a shower and by the way roaches were falling out of the towels!! we got ready left as we were leaving another guest from the second floor we were third was checking out and they were telling clerk at hotel similar sitution with the roaches and room was dirty!! I WILL never stay here again futher more I WILL always check out inside of a room before taking it because outside looks of this place are deceiving!!!!!!

Room Tip: RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! find another selection down the road
Stayed June 2012, traveled with family

Travelers are raving about these Gardendale hotels

Athens, Alabama
Reviewed January 29, 2013

I needed a place for one night. I knew I would not be in the room very much. I just needed a place to sleep. The room was not fancy. However, I was able to get a good night's sleep and the room was very functional. A good value for the money.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

Very friendly staff brandy,.chenise, Katie Lisa ,Joe. Room was clean nonsmoking with refrigerator and microwave, nee TV all clean bathroom carpet needs vlesning but ok. Breakfast.was good love the waffle lobby bathroom was nasty and some broke tiles in lobby. But loving, nice place will stay again

• Stayed January 2013
Also consider these accommodations in or near Gardendale
Best Western Gardendale
Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65
Baymont Inn & Suites Fultondale
Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fultondale Birmingham North

Been to Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gardendale? Share your experiences!