Best Western Gardendale
$84
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $93/night.

$119
$129
Hampton.com
$105
$89
Days Inn by Wyndham Fultondale(Fultondale)(Great Value!)
$65
Cancelon
All reviewsdesk clerk was friendly and helpfultoilet and showercracker barrelbest westernsgreat employeesmini fridge and microwavequiet locationhave stayed here many timesgreat place to staybreakfast selectionbed was comfortablethe room was nicecheck in was a breezewill stay there againbreakfast roomyogurthot breakfast
Reviewed January 23, 2012

Everyone's perspective may somehow be different, but I found this location to be clean, quiet and nice. I'm not looking for "luxury" when I look for accommodations. My concerns are always security, cleanliness and comfort. It's always an added bonus when the staff are courteous and helpful, as well. I was very pleased with the room and its lay out. I am not a breakfast person, so I cannot say one way or the other anything concerning the free breakfast. I do know that when we were checking out, the lady who's job it was to service the breakfast area was very attentive and tidying up. Both she and the desk personnel were quick to let us know that we were welcome to the coffee, juice, milk and any food remaining, although it was clearly after the deadline for serving. We found everyone that we encountered, friendly and obliging. This includes our rather late check-in just hours earlier. We (my husband and myself) will gladly stay at this location again if a room is available. We tend to travel a bit "spontaneously", so reservations are rarely a part of the equation. That is why I find it so refreshing when we are treated with just as much respect and courtesy as if we'd had long standing reservations. While I know that this method of travel can sometimes prove "adventurous", it always proves to be enlightening!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank CatLadyJ
Reviewed August 26, 2011

Sharon was the one who checked us in,she has a great personailty and was very pleasant to talk with. She made us feel at home. The room was a king and it slept great. We enjoyed our stay and will be going back in Oct. They had a descent breakfast. Thanks for a wonderful stay.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank tonysniecedogg
Reviewed August 6, 2011

My family stopped at this hotel on our way to Florida. For a one night stay, this is an adequate hotel. The rooms were very clean, however, the decor was very out-dated. Front desk staff was very pleasant. The continental breakfast was very basic but there was an employee constantly clearing tables and keeping the breakfast items replenished. The outdoor swimming pool was clean. All in all this was a good choice at a reasonable price.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2011

The first room I was assigned smelled musty and the carpet looked very dirty. The woman at the front desk had one room left which smelled better but didn't look better. When I looked on their website, I was under the impression that the waffles would be 'homemade' and there would be other hot offerings. There was gravy that did not appear fresh and the waffles were along the line of Egos that needed to be toasted. When trying to checkout the man at the desk wasn't able to run our gift cards. When I went back to the desk to make sure I had his name when I called corporate he did give me the option of leaving the cards with my phone number on the back. The next person did call as promised and I was able to use the gift cards but it was inconvenient. The pool also did not open until 10 am.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank dei0
Management response:Responded November 18, 2016

Thank you for staying at Best Western gardendale

Reviewed July 20, 2011

Hotel was nice and clean. Beds were small but comfortable. Rooms offered refrigerator and microwave and there was a small breakfast in lobby Overall it was a pleasant experience.

• Stayed: July 2011