“Good Stay”

Hampton Inn Gadsden
Ranked #4 of 13 Hotels in Gadsden
Reviewed April 9, 2013

I travel a lot for business and education. I am a graduate student at the UA Gadsden campus, and I appreciate the rate at Hampton Inn. Although they are renovating, my stay was comfortable. The room was clean and the staff were accommodating.

Room Tip: 1st floor is my favorite

Reviewed April 8, 2013

An excellent hotel, but the internet signal was far below average, at times almost unobtainable. their breakfast was above average, well supplied, the room was clean and comfortable. The staff at the desk was very cordial.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank HowC670
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Front desk staff Susan and Carla are terrific, very helpful in checking in. Clean rooms and near some great restaurants. The Hampton Inn has reciprocity with a Golds Gym about 5 minutes away, great facility and perk of staying at the Gadsden Hampton Inn.

Reviewed March 17, 2013

The Hampton Inn in Gadsden was wonderful and the service I received was excellent. It was a very good place to stay nice, clean and close to everything. Would stay again if ever in town Business or Pleasure

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Very friendly staff, a typical Hampton-you know what you are going to get. Provided a goods nights rest and a hot breakfast. Convenient to the interstate and the town. Would stay here again if I'm ever back in Gadsden.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2013

Our room was spotless and the breakfast was one of the best we've had at a hotel this size. The employees were very helpful and nice.
We stayed here to attend a funeral but if we ever have to come this way again, we will definitely choose Hampton Inn Gadsden.

Room Tip: We stayed on the first floor and didn't notice any noise from others.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed February 15, 2013

Words cannot express how fantastic my stay was at this Hampton Inn. Even though there was remodeling going on, the staff didn't miss a beat in making me feel like family, stopping for a chat, and going above and beyond in making my stay the most comfortable and happy stay of my travel career. I actually hated to leave.

The rooms were clean and smelled nice. Fresh towels and amenities such as shampoo/conditioner, mouthwash, and soap were refilled daily by friendly, courteous staff that talked to me like we were old friends.

I had enjoyable chats with everyone I came across and seriously could not have enjoyed my stay more.

I recommend this place HIGHLY and will make sure to pass the word on to family and friends. I look forward to my next stay here!

Room Tip: Any room is perfect!
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business