“Road Warrior sinks the ball”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Twin Bridges Golf Club
Westmoreland, Tennessee
12 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Road Warrior sinks the ball”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2011

Twin Bridges Golf Club is only a little over a mile from my hotel, Gadsden Inn and Suites, and I will say it is a challenge. I have only been playing golf a very short time and Twin Bridges has water hazard on almost every hole. The first time I went I must have lost about a dozen balls in the water. The second time I went I was learning better how to "aim" the ball and I only lost one. Twin Bridges makes you stop and think about "HOW you are going to hit the ball and where is it going" I think it was EXCELLENT and a true learning experience.

Oh, and on a helpful note. Take extra balls, if you don't :-) they do have balls at the clubhouse you can purchase for .50 each. Not that I DID that.

Visited October 2011