“Great place to stay!!!”

Gadsden Inn & Suites
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Gadsden
Gadsden Inn & Suites
Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Gadsden
“Great place to stay!!!”
Reviewed July 3, 2013 via mobile

My job calls for me to travel overnight all over the state. This is one of my favorites places to stay. They have everything you would need away from home and if they don't, they accommodate you! The staff , Kathy and Jeff, go above and beyond to make you feel at home. The pool has a relaxing waterfall. There is an exercise room and also a pool table! Right below the motel is a fabulous Mexican resturaunt, so you don't have to go far for dinner! Well worth the stay!!!

• Stayed July 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I stayed here for a couple nights during Riverfest and it was an excellent location. Definitely within walking distance of the stage. The hotel itself, however, was lacking in the basics such as hair dryers and wi-fi. The internet in the rooms was an ethernet cable with cross-room capabilities by way of being an extra long cable you could unravel. If your laptop still has an ethernet port you should be fine, but those of us who have turned to tablet traveling are out of luck. Bring your own shampoo and conditioner or be prepared to ask for some at the front desk.

Everything else was acceptable. There is a nice pool and game room with pool tables as well as a gym with exercise machines. The breakfast was good, but got old after a couple days. Cereal, bagels, boiled eggs, and biscuits and gravy. Company trip so I can't comment on the price, but the service was excellent.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
jfuller, General Manager at Gadsden Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you for your review. I am very sorry you found some areas of the hotel lacking. We have tried very hard to provide customers with a GREAT wireless signal but the hotel is built with solid concrete walls and this makes a wireless signal difficult. However, they do provide a wonderful sound proof room. Also, I am sorry you found our breakfast boring, I will look into changing the menu up. Yes, we do provide hair dryers, shampoo, etc at the front desk only to help keep our rooms at a reasonable rate. I hope if you are in the area again you will consider staying at Gadsden Inn & Suites.
Alachua, Florida, United States
Reviewed May 31, 2013

Sweet Southern Tour 2013, Our group of 12 riders and 10 motorcycles stayed at the Gadsden Inn for two days while touring the area. Loved this hotel. Very comfortable, very clean, and best of all privately owned. EXCELLENT

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Marcia T
Thank you for your wonderful review. We hope you will be our guest again in the future.
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 weeks while on a business trip. Friendly staff, super clean rooms and a great value. Gadsten is a nice home town and you will be within a short walk to downtown. The river is also just across the street with some nice sitting areas. They have a nicely decorated pool area. This is the place to stay in Gadston/ Rainbow city area. This hotel was recently renovated.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for your wonderful review. I hope you will be our guest in the future.
Brunswick
Reviewed February 16, 2013

This is my fifth year as a guest of Gadsden Inn & Suites. I'm an antiques dealer for the annual Altrusa Antiques Show and spend 5 nights at the Gadsden Inn. I always receive an excellent rate. The rooms clean and spacious. Breakfast is above average. The front desk is always helpful and accommodating.

Room Tip: Rooms in the 300 section seem to be quieter.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
jfuller, Public Relations Manager at Gadsden Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review! We are very pleased your stay with us was so enjoyable! Thank you for your business, we look forward to accommodating you again in the near future!
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

My stay was beyond enjoyable! The staff was amazingly friendly and helpful all hours of the day. The cleanest hotel I have stayed in to date! The breakfast was delicious! I would recommend this hotel to anyone ever traveling through Gadsden!

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank glencoedt
Boutte, Louisiana
Reviewed December 31, 2012

This experience started out fine until my sister saw a bug crawling in her bed. This bug turned out to be a "Bed Bug". When smashed, it was full of blood and a close up picture identified the bug. If she had been asleep, she would have definitely been bitten by the bug. When reported to the front office, they did not appear to be alarmed of the situation and immediately offered us another room. We were moved 4 rooms down from the original room, but just the thought of the bed bugs rendered the both of us a very restless night. We checked out the next morning and was offered a $10 discount. That discount did not amount to anything considering all that we had to do to get rid of, if any of the bugs that may have gotten into our belongings and to keep them out of our homes.

Room Tip: Bed Bug was found in room 135.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
jfuller, Owner at Gadsden Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
To all my Valued Guest,
The above post is VERY incorrect in alot of areas. We have all the documentations in place to prove the room did not and does not have beg bugs. Also, my desk clerk was very concerned when they made these alligations and phoned me at 11:30 pm to discuss. The guest were moved immediatley until I could look into the situation the next day. NO bed bugs were found by my TRAINED staff or our pest control company!! After talking with the guest and explaining this to her, she continued to ask for a FULL refund. And a FULL refund is what she received. Not 10.00. The person writing this rewiew is not the regestered guest and I feel this review should be removed unless they are able to prove a bug came from our room!! I hope to have actions in place today to discontinue these false accusations by this guest!