“Great value”

Gadsden Inn & Suites
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Gadsden
Gadsden Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 13 Hotels in Gadsden
Greenville, South Carolina
“Great value”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for 3 weeks while on a business trip. Friendly staff, super clean rooms and a great value. Gadsten is a nice home town and you will be within a short walk to downtown. The river is also just across the street with some nice sitting areas. They have a nicely decorated pool area. This is the place to stay in Gadston/ Rainbow city area. This hotel was recently renovated.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
jfuller, General Manager at Gadsden Inn & Suites, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Thank you for your wonderful review. I hope you will be our guest in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
Brunswick
Reviewed February 16, 2013

This is my fifth year as a guest of Gadsden Inn & Suites. I'm an antiques dealer for the annual Altrusa Antiques Show and spend 5 nights at the Gadsden Inn. I always receive an excellent rate. The rooms clean and spacious. Breakfast is above average. The front desk is always helpful and accommodating.

Room Tip: Rooms in the 300 section seem to be quieter.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
jfuller, Public Relations Manager at Gadsden Inn & Suites, responded to this review, February 18, 2013
Thank you so much for the great review! We are very pleased your stay with us was so enjoyable! Thank you for your business, we look forward to accommodating you again in the near future!
Buffalo, New York
Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

My stay was beyond enjoyable! The staff was amazingly friendly and helpful all hours of the day. The cleanest hotel I have stayed in to date! The breakfast was delicious! I would recommend this hotel to anyone ever traveling through Gadsden!

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank glencoedt
Boutte, Louisiana
Reviewed December 31, 2012

This experience started out fine until my sister saw a bug crawling in her bed. This bug turned out to be a "Bed Bug". When smashed, it was full of blood and a close up picture identified the bug. If she had been asleep, she would have definitely been bitten by the bug. When reported to the front office, they did not appear to be alarmed of the situation and immediately offered us another room. We were moved 4 rooms down from the original room, but just the thought of the bed bugs rendered the both of us a very restless night. We checked out the next morning and was offered a $10 discount. That discount did not amount to anything considering all that we had to do to get rid of, if any of the bugs that may have gotten into our belongings and to keep them out of our homes.

Room Tip: Bed Bug was found in room 135.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
jfuller, Owner at Gadsden Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 2, 2013
To all my Valued Guest,
The above post is VERY incorrect in alot of areas. We have all the documentations in place to prove the room did not and does not have beg bugs. Also, my desk clerk was very concerned when they made these alligations and phoned me at 11:30 pm to discuss. The guest were moved immediatley until I could look into the situation the next day. NO bed bugs were found by my TRAINED staff or our pest control company!! After talking with the guest and explaining this to her, she continued to ask for a FULL refund. And a FULL refund is what she received. Not 10.00. The person writing this rewiew is not the regestered guest and I feel this review should be removed unless they are able to prove a bug came from our room!! I hope to have actions in place today to discontinue these false accusations by this guest!
Mobile, Alabama
Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I travel several weeks out of the month. We have seen the good, bad, and even the ugly. This stay was the greatest place hands down. The bed and pillows were comphy. The breakfast was above average. The staff is above average. The night lady stayed on the phone directing us to the motel. The rooms are cleaned. By this I mean I saw beds pulled apart and the floor and wall be ing washed and vacuumed. I can promise you in all of our travels I've never seen such attention to detail for cleaning! Anyone traveling put this on your list!

• Stayed October 2012
1 Thank Hayley P
Orlando, Florida
Reviewed April 22, 2012

I had a very pleasant one night stay. The room was clean and the area was pretty quiet even without the AC running considering how much traffic there is on 431. The office staff was excellent--friendly and informative. The breakfast was good--not exciting but good. It's an older hotel but the rooms have been updated and it was clean. The price was excellent compared to the other hotels in the area. It was very convenient to downtown which is where I needed to be for the trip.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
Westmoreland, Tennessee
Reviewed October 19, 2011

I have started another project in another state and I am pleased with the accommodations. The Inn has a fitness room with TV's and billiard tables. So, if I don't want to sweat I can always play pool, or watch TV. Also, the Inn is pet friendly (up to 20 pounds). The rooms are clean and spacious, some with kitchenettes, and all with refrigerator and microwaves. The staff at the front desk are helpful and friendly. At the end of my day I can go to some of the restaurants that are close by then to the room and relax and just unwind because I know there is ALWAYS room at the Inn.

Room Tip: There are internet connections in the room and if you don't have a patch cable to connect the fr...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled on business