“Good experience”

Tre Ragazzi's Italian Cafe
Ranked #1 of 116 Restaurants in Gadsden
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 28, 2014

My husband and I ate here for Valentine's Day this year and the food was great. It is located downtown and inside it is very quaint. We will definitely be going back.

1  Thank mistyhallman14

Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

I love the baked ziti but everything else is great too! Check out the pizza and the calzones as well. Plus they have great salads and desserts are to die for. Check them out in the heart of downtown Gadsden.

3  Thank Kaymoore313
Reviewed May 14, 2014

I was traveling through Gadsden for the first time and my co worker and I checked tripadvisor for places to eat. The great reviews had us excited about Tre's.

Don't get me wrong, the staff were very friendly and the food wasn't bad. But it definitely didn't taste like anything I've had in New York.

This is an okay place to go, but go with average expectations.

3  Thank Andrew P
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Tre Ragazzi is located in the heart of downtown Gadsden. It has a very nice atmosphere and friendly service. I've been to Tre Ragazzi's on several occasions since they opened and have been disappointed with the food quality. My wife and I both ordered Alfredo dishes and both were inedible. I had never had watery Alfredo before. My seventeen year old daughter can make a Fettuccine Alfredo that's out of this world delicious. It amazes me that an Italian restaurant can fail at such a simple dish.

The next time we went there we both ordered two different kinds of calzones. It was more bread than filling and was yet another disappointment. I had the feeling that the cook was being kind of skimpy with the fillings. I love a good calzone, but Tre Ragazzi's calzone isn't that good.

If you go, go for the pizza. They have an excellent pizzas. I have yet to try their sandwiches, but have become wary to try anything else on their menu. There are two other pizza places in the immediate area that serve great pizzas. Tre Ragazzi is simply not my first choice.

The fact is, my wife and I don't go there because we've had mediocre food there and it's not even a consideration anymore.

I do have friends that love the food there and you might too.

1  Thank TonkaSoul
Reviewed May 2, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I have been to this restaurant several times. I found it to be Italian food just like restaurants in New York city.
So, last Sunday i took my mother and sister there for lunch. We had the best waitress. She was always smiling and checking on us to see if we needed anything. She seemed really concerned that we where enjoying our meal. I think her name was Alexis.
The restaurant is clean and so are the restrooms. The Food is outstanding! I've been around the world so I think I can be a food critic. So don't be surprised, the next restaurant could be yours.
Sign off.