“Sunday Night”

Ruby Tuesday
Ranked #27 of 116 Restaurants in Gadsden
Cuisines: Contemporary
Reviewed October 17, 2012

We had a nice dinner. It was race weekend and was pretty busy. We were in the mood for an adult beverage but found out they don't sell alcohol on Sundays in Gadsden. Salad bar was nice.

Reviewed September 28, 2012

We haven't been to a Ruby Tuesdays for the last 6 months mainly because the food was only so-so and the prices were really too high. We won't be going again for a while since this left a bad taste!!

Reviewed September 19, 2012

We ate here for dinner and everything was good until the next morning when my guy I and I both woke up sick. We've eaten at Ruby Tuesday's before and never had this problem until now. We had the same meal so I assume it was prepared improperly or something. I will give them kudos on there service though. Everyone was friendly from the hostess to the server to the bartender.

Reviewed September 16, 2012

Waiter was very nice, professional and attentive. Food was great quality. My steak was cooked to prefection. Salad bar needed attention. Salad items were low and croutons were soggy, as it was close to 5:00 p.m. (dinner time) I thought it would have been fresh for the dinner rush. Other that that it was great.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

It is within easy walking distance to the Fairfield Inn and Suites. The waitress took good care of me, until she got overwhelmed with other customers, but overall i can't complain. The food is pretty standard but always consistent.