“Nice lunch on the river”
Review of Villa Fiesta

Villa Fiesta
Ranked #28 of 112 Restaurants in Gadsden
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 30, 2013

My family ate lunch here last week while visiting Gadsden. I love Mexican food, so this was an obvious choice. My husband and I both found our meals to be good (though not great or anything extra special). The food was hot and arrived quickly. Our server was fine but spoke little English it seemed and was not especially friendly or sociable. I'd go back if I was in town, but I'd do so knowing my experience would be good, not great.

There are newer reviews for Villa Fiesta

Reviewed July 30, 2013

Great for outings with friends and fajita's are best around!!! Lots of selection of Beers! Always a good thing for me!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Good food. But.... my fiancee and I ate there once, and he ate his entire plate of food then found a big, long, black hair at the bottom. I mentioned it to the waitress & she said "Sometimes that just happens". ick!! I'm not going back somewhere that a hair in my plate "just happens'

Reviewed January 16, 2013

1  Thank Becky K
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Villa Fiesta is located on Rainbow Drive in Gadsden, AL. It is a very clean and neat restaurant. The food is very good. It is delivered promply and is always hot. The staff is very friendly.