“Go there alot”

Villa Fiesta
Ranked #23 of 116 Restaurants in Gadsden
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 30, 2013

Great for outings with friends and fajita's are best around!!! Lots of selection of Beers! Always a good thing for me!

Reviewed January 16, 2013

Good food. But.... my fiancee and I ate there once, and he ate his entire plate of food then found a big, long, black hair at the bottom. I mentioned it to the waitress & she said "Sometimes that just happens". ick!! I'm not going back somewhere that a hair in my plate "just happens'

Reviewed January 16, 2013

1  Thank Becky K
Reviewed December 30, 2012

Villa Fiesta is located on Rainbow Drive in Gadsden, AL. It is a very clean and neat restaurant. The food is very good. It is delivered promply and is always hot. The staff is very friendly.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

The food was good Mexican and reasonable priced, our group of 8 was seated quickly and the food order came faster than we expected

Been to Villa Fiesta? Share your experiences!