“Great pizza and service!”

Mater's Pizza & Pasta Emporium
Ranked #8 of 112 Restaurants in Gadsden
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed March 19, 2013 via mobile

While traveling through the area with my team, we stopped in for dinner. Mater's is THE place for great Sicilian style pizza and pasta. We had 28 people in our party and it could not have gone smoother. I highly recommend!

There are newer reviews for Mater's Pizza & Pasta Emporium

Reviewed February 26, 2013

Mater's has been around for decades and I'm sure it will be around for a long time to come. Mater serves mouth watering monster pizzas that a single piece might just fill you. My favorite is The Better Boy because it's loaded with meat. They also serve tasty pastas and sandwiches. They have an affordable lunch buffet, but for some reason I've never enjoyed it as much as if I'd ordered from their regular menu.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

Enjoy the award winning pizza in the rustic atmosphere! A great place to have fun with friends! You'll never know when the train will come down the street - quite entertaining!

Reviewed December 29, 2012

Mater's is an excellent pizza resturant. The staff is friendly and the resturant is clean and neat. The prices are reasonable and you get more than you can eat. You usually leave wityh a to go box.

1  Thank Jean H
Reviewed December 9, 2012 via mobile

My family and I have been going to Maters for years. The pizza is very original and certainly what they are known for. Try the Better Boy and leave happy.