“Love it!”

Good for: Families with children, Kids
Florida
“Love it!”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I love this place! I have been going there for a long time. They recently changed their recipes it seems. I am not sure why, because it was great before. I wish they would go back to how it used to be (particularly the panang curry) because it was much better, BUT, I will still continue to go to this restaurant.

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Artsyamanda

Rainbow City, Alabama
“Excellent Thai - fresh and natural”
Reviewed June 26, 2012

My wife and I had a "date night" at Kati one Saturday evening and we were amazed that such a wonderful place was unknown to us. The restaurant is not large but is very clean and well decorated. The menu items are prepared with natural ingredients, authentic spices, and no MSG.

The spring roll appetizers are delightful... They will whet your appetite without overindulging it. The vegetable and rice entree I ordered was prepared to highlighted the natural vegetable flavors without overcooking or over-saturating them with oil. Pay a little extra to have your entree served with the brown and red rice blend... It has a robust taste that will not only please the palette but is also better for your health.

For dessert share a bowl of coconut ice cream. One order is certainly enough for two people and it is magnificent.

The food was fantastic and the service was excellent!

• Visited May 2012
Gadsden, Alabama
“A Wonderful "Find"!”
Reviewed June 23, 2012

We'd never had Thai food before, so didn't know what to expect. We asked questions and found that the owner even grows some of his own vegetables and herbs! Everything we've eaten has been very fresh and "light" tasting compared to other Oriental foods we have eaten. Nothing we've had has tasted oily or "heavy". The sweet and sour chicken is totally different than any I've eaten before. It is stir fried and not battered and fried. The combination of flavors in it is very unique---- diced cucumber and pineapple make for a very tasty sauce. The green curry (chicken) and the drunken noodles and drunken rice are other favorites. The owner's wife makes a wonderfully moist fresh coconut cake!

Visited June 2012
1 Thank piedmontnative
Rainbow City, Alabama, United States
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed June 13, 2012

As you are passing the Noccolula Fall Park up on the hill to your right you see a tiny shopping center with a smallish green sign in the corner that says the words Thai. My family was excited to see this sign and my wife and the 4 kids decided to try it out. Delightful is the first word that popped into our head. What a suprise that in Gadsden, AL there would be a place of this caliber. The food was great! No need to drive to Birmingham or Chattanooga for great Thai food again. My stomach cannot wait to return.

• Visited February 2012