“Clean, Convenient and Safe”

BEST WESTERN PLUS Gadsden Hotel & Suites
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Gadsden
Pensacola, FL
“Clean, Convenient and Safe”
Reviewed April 5, 2007

On a trip from Pensacola to Gatlinburg, TN, I planned to stop over somewhere around Gadsden for the night. I read the tripadvisor reviews and decided on the Best Western. I was not disappointed. It is right off I-59 and was convenient for this tired traveler. The staff was friendly and helpful and the lobby was clean and neat. The rooms were of average price for this kind of hotel. The rooms were clean and beds fairly comfortable. I have a hard time sleeping on most any hotel bed but I rested well enough that night. This place is safe enough for people who travel alone to feel at ease. I am glad I read tripadvisor because I chose the right place for me to stay while in Gadsden.

• Liked — Clean and safe
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed March 2006, traveled solo
    • Check in / front desk
Best G, Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Gadsden Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 16, 2015

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 256-570-0569.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
San Diego, California
Reviewed August 11, 2005

New hotel. Very nice location, quiet and clean. Very enjoyable visit.

• Stayed August 2005
1 Thank LSt_go
Best G, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Gadsden Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, December 26, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel! These days, it really means something to not only have someone say great things about their experience but to take time to complete a review. That said, your time is very much appreciated!
St. Augustine, Florida
Reviewed February 23, 2005

Don't hesitate to book at this property. The folks at the front desk are friendly and helpful. The rooms are spacious, clean and comfortable. The breakfast is above average as well.

• Stayed May 2004
2 Thank Duchess42
Thank you for those kind words. Our goal is to lead the industry in superior customer care, and I am thrilled to see that the staff delivered that to you during your trip. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 23, 2003

Was in town on business, the staff treated me like I was a king.
Anything I needed was supplied to me at no cost most of the time, the hotel is beatiful and the manager Kirk is great!

2 Thank Tyler S
Best G, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Gadsden Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Thank you so much for the feedback! We do hope we will see you again soon. Be safe in your travels and have a great day!