“Nice place to stay before we went to the "falls" the next day.”

Best Western Plus Gadsden Hotel & Suites
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Gadsden
Corinth, Mississippi
“Nice place to stay before we went to the "falls" the next day.”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

My wife and I arrived after 9pm and check in was quick and easy. We did have reservations.I had requested a room not on the ground floor and they were able to honor that. The room was very nice,clean and cool.They are in the process of finishing some remodeling but it didn't cause us any trouble.The breakfast area was still not complete but they had everything we needed and the selection was good.Hotel should really be nice when they complete the remodeling and I will stay here again if in the area and would recommend it to anyone going to Gadsden.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Best G, General Manager at Best Western Plus Gadsden Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 29, 2013
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such valuable comments about your stay. It means alot to the staff when they know our guest are HAPPY! We hope that you do visit us again and enjoy your stay even more.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
HARRISONBURG
Reviewed June 3, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel 12 times in the past 8years travelling back and forth from VA to LA this is about the half way point for us and I have had nothing but excellant serrvice on each occation from the staff. This past May when we went to LA for a Graduation I found the hotel in the middle of some face lifts---we had to use a side entry and the b-fast area was not as good as past visits. The rooms are clean, staff is great and the price is right for us. we will be back!

Room Tip: This hotel sets back from the highway/road right across from the local walmart!
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Best G, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Gadsden Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, December 12, 2013
Thank you so much for the feedback! We do hope we will see you again soon. Be safe in your travels and have a great day!

shauna
Rochester, New York
Reviewed May 30, 2013

The associate's at the front desk made me feel welcome and important from the moment I entered the lobby. The location of the hotel is excellent and the room I had was very spacious and quiet. The service in the hotel is absolutely outstanding.
Would definitely come back and stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Best G, General Manager at Best Western Plus Gadsden Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, July 5, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to tell us of your satisfaction with our accommodations and service during your recent stay at our hotel.

Your comments on our performance were most generous and shall be passed along. It is always gratifying to know that our effots are appreciated.

We appreciate your patronage and hope you will stay with us at the Best Western Gadsden the next time you are in Gadsden.
Lynchburg, Tennessee, United States
Reviewed May 29, 2013

Normally I do not do reviews. But, this hotel left a bad taste in my mouth. I travel for my job throughout Alabama and Mississippi and stay in hotels 4-5 nights a week. I have traveled for business purposes for over 10 years. I am an Elite Member of several Motel Rewards Programs; Best Western is not one of them due to previous bad experiences in there hotels. This particular hotel was close to where I needed to be and was $7.00 cheaper than Comfort Suites. So, I decided to save money, wrong answer. I overlooked the fact the hotel was remodeling and was a disaster. I went to my room, the air conditioner was on high cool, and the room was hotter than the hallway or lobby. I went back to the front desk to get a different room. Same problem in the next room after arguing with the clerk to get a different room. Then they wouldn't give me a refund. Bottom line, this hotel reinforced why I DON'T STAY AT A BEST WESTERN !!!!

Room Tip: Stay at a Comfort Inn or a Hampton or a Holiday Inn !!!!!
1 Thank Andre G
Best G, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Gadsden Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, December 21, 2013
Hello and Thank You for taking the time to leave your feedback.
We would like to take this time to apologize to you that The Best Western Plus did'nt meet your standards,we would like to also apologize that the remodeling of our hotel to make Guest stays more comfortable interfered with your personal stay.We would like to thank you for doing business in Gadsden Al. We would like to invite you back to check out the new look of our hotel and perhaps a better impression on you.We hope you and your family have a Blessed Day.
Shauna
Galion, Ohio
Reviewed May 14, 2013

This motel was in the midst of remodeling the lobby and food areas. The room was good, the staff as accommodating as possible. The breakfast left much to be desired even with the torn up area it was not good. Very little to choose from.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Good Morning,
We here at The Best Western Plus would like to Thank You for taking the time to leave your feedback.We are very glad to hear you enjoyed the room and we are pleased to hear the staff was helpful.We would like to apologize for the remodeling interfering with your stay,and the fact that Breakfast did'nt meet your standards.We would like to invite you and your family back to enjoy our new breakfast area and try our new Hot Items we have added.we now have seasoned home fries,country ham, hot oatmeal, scrambled(real)eggs.ect..So any time you are staying in Gadsden We would love to have you and your family stay with us again .
Shauna
Scottsboro, Alabama, United States
Reviewed May 13, 2013

The location was great as it is close to a variety of restaurants (both fast food and sit down), Walmart is nearby in case you need to pick up anything you forgot, the staff were very friendly and helpful, the rooms were clean and comfortable, and there was a wonderful outdoor area if you were going to be staying any length of time. The outdoor area had a huge grassy area for children to run and play, a volleyball area, horseshoe area, a patio to relax, and a grill if you want to use it. The entrace and breakfast area were under construction which affected the appearance upon entering but the front desk staff quickly apologized for this and explained that they were still making every effort to provide breakfast each morning. I didn't think this was a big deal and appreciate efforts to try to improve the quality of the motel. I felt the breakfast was still adequate despite this; including warm biscuits, sausage, eggs and a variety of other items. If I were to return to the area, I would definetely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Best G, General Manager at Best Western Plus Gadsden Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, May 14, 2013

Murfreesboro, Tennessee
Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have been traveling for work over the past year and a half. I have always stayed at the Best Westerns due to their convenient locations and the cleanliness of the rooms and the friendliness and helpfulness of the staff and managers. I particularly enjoy staying at the Best Western in Gadsden Al. I enjoy it so much that I bring my family with me from time to time. They have told me that they want to go so they can stay at the Best Western Gadsden because they have such a great staff that makes the stay worth coming back for. I have been staying with them for over a year now and have not been disappointed yet. The staff and especially the management have went way beyond the expected duties to ensure that my stays were more than adequate. I can't say enough about the friendly service and the concern the management has for the comfort of the guest. Even with the renovations going on they still meet every concern and resolve to the satisfaction of the guest. I have sat and watched as the management and staff has went beyond reasonable effort to ensure that the guests needs were properly cared for on numerous occasions. I found it very refreshing that the management and staff at the Best Western Gadsden put the needs of the guest first on their priority list. I have witnessed this happening just about every time I stay there, which is almost every week for at least 4 days at a time. That adds up to a lot of helping and believe me that kind of devotion to guest can't be found at other hotels. I will stay at the Best Western Gadsden even if I have to go out of my way to do so!!!!!! Thank you for showing what human kindness and customer appreciation is really supposed to be!! JF

Room Tip: I have stayed in many rooms at the Best Western Gadsden and have been very satisfied with every room...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to write such a complimentary letter. Comments such as what you have stated will serve as an inspiration to our staff to continue their efforts. It is always gratifying to know that our performance was effective and appreciated.
We look forward to your return weekly!