“By far the best” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Gadsden
San Juan Capistrano, California
“By far the best”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2013

This hotel was great. Shauna was the best hotel clerk I have ever had the pleasure of meeting. She helped me out tremendously with a booking issue I had. She really went the extra mile and a half to make me comfortable and get my room situation straightened out. Such a nice lady. On top of this the room was quite large for the rate. The hotel was very clean and orderly. I will definitely be coming back soon and would recommend this hotel to anyone looking for a fairly priced room with one of the greatest staffs in the country.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank nategalbraith
Best G, Front Office Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Gadsden Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 16, 2015

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 256-570-0569.

Shauna

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
Mayfield, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 12, 2013 via mobile

This was a very pleasant surprise! The staff is super and very accommodating. Good restaurants in close proximity. The rooms are clean and breakfast is great. TV's and stations are good and has a great setup for business folk. Highly recommend staying here. Will come back.

Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Hal M
Best G, General Manager at BEST WESTERN PLUS Gadsden Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, March 18, 2013
We are happy that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you will think of us for furture travels in the area.
North Berwick, Maine, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 5, 2013

This is a must, if you are traveling..Friendly, professional service. Nice, comfortable, large rooms with great working area.. Delicious breakfast. Large selection of places to eat. Easy on and off highway access.

Room Tip: I think any room would be fine
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Lore B

Edgewood, Maryland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

I have been staying at this hotel on my way to Louisiana for the past 4 years. Great service, very comfortable and the breakfast is great. The customer service is second to none and I woule highly recommend this hotel to everyone. Also very easy on and off I 81.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple

Chicago, Illinois
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 25, 2013

Excellent hotel, very clean and modern rooms. Good breakfast (although it ends at 9am) with VERY friendly staff eager to answer your questions and please. Excellent amenities and good size rooms with all the conveniences. Easy off the Interstate and highly recommended.

Room Tip: Walkind distance to restaurants and wal Mart across the street. Ruby Tuesday's restaurant even...
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Alan C

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013

I love this place everyone is very nice the rooms are always clean.the breakfast is good and the employees always always have smiles and make you feel like family.
Shauna and dee at the desk they are my favorites

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank pod43

New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2013

I just needed a place for the night. This was tops in courtesy, professionalism, cleanliness, comfort, all very reasonably priced. Need I say more. since 200 characters are the minimum for this review.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo