“Great place to stay”

Best Western Plus Gadsden Hotel & Suites
Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Gadsden
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I love this place everyone is very nice the rooms are always clean.the breakfast is good and the employees always always have smiles and make you feel like family.
Shauna and dee at the desk they are my favorites

• Stayed December 2012
1 Thank pod43
Best G, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus Gadsden Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, April 16, 2015

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 256-570-0569.

Shauna

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (29)
New Orleans, Louisiana
Reviewed January 16, 2013

I just needed a place for the night. This was tops in courtesy, professionalism, cleanliness, comfort, all very reasonably priced. Need I say more. since 200 characters are the minimum for this review.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Codje

Conyers, Georgia
Reviewed January 4, 2013

Clean rooms, comfortable bed, quiet room, friendly staff, decent breakfast, and conveniently located. My only complaint (annd I've noticed a lot of hotels doing this), why are there only 3 towels when you book a room for 4 people?

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
Best G, Manager at Best Western Plus Gadsden Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, January 7, 2013
Thank you so much for the nice compliments. We hope that you will stay with us again the next time you are in town.
steele
Reviewed December 20, 2012

I enjoyed every part of my stay. The rooms are very nice and clean. The lady at the front desk, Shauna, was a breath of fresh air. She made genuine conversation and was helpful with everyone I heard her speak to. The manager, Kristie, seems to have a great relationship with the employees, and they all seem to enjoy their work. I could tell that the staff took pride in making my stay excellent. The hot breakfast was also a delight. I will definitely be back!

• Stayed December 2012, traveled solo

Gadsden, Alabama
Reviewed December 7, 2012

I stay in hotels 20 plus days a month; so I can recognize Customer Service that is "Above The Rest." Since people that work in hotels; represent the owners ability to hire and retain "Outstanding Quality" Employees, I am truly impressed. One young lady "Dionca" went out of her way to simply make me smile and turn my day into a rememberable one. More than just a "hello" or "How are you?" but it is that genuine extra effort that is sincerely felt. The feeling we all want when we pay for a room but rarely experience. And not only Dionca, but also other staff members also made me feel the extra sincere concern for my Quality stay. Thank You Dionca and Others at Best Western Gadsden, AL for making my stay pleasureable.
Glenn S. Oncay

Room Tip: Only one washer and dryer for the whole place ???
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business

Gadsden, Alabama
Reviewed December 6, 2012

I stayed at this Best Western from Oct. 11/2012 until Dec. 02/2012 that is what I call a long stay visit. The hotel was clean and cleaned every day. Some of the staff became like family. I used the in house laundry machine which is nice not to have to go to the laundry mat. I could not afford to eat out every night so having a BBQ and patio was a great plus. The staff went out of their way to make me feel at home as AL is my new home but my family is still far away.

Shauna and Kandice were helpful and quick to keep me straight
I could count on smiles whenever I saw Julie and Dionca
Gladis and Nichole were happy to help me out when I needed it.

I know I miss the friendly interaction with them living all by myself now.
Thanks
Craig

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us. We agree that you were part of the family. Its nice that you are close enough to come by a visit us. We hope you enjoy living in Alabama.
Reviewed October 20, 2012 via mobile

Room was nice but air conditioner made a scratching noise all night, curtain rod fell early in the morning and landed on the air conditioner. Then the coffee pot didn't work. They did have a nice breakfast. They even have a patio with a large gas grill for guest to use. Call me crazy but I would give them another try.

• Stayed October 2012
BWPlusGadsden, General Manager at Best Western Plus Gadsden Hotel & Suites, responded to this review, October 22, 2012
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us a comment on TripAdvisor. We have addressed the issues you had during the stay. We truly apologize for any inconvience this may have caused during your stay with us. We are here to provide superior customer care to every guest that walks in the door and its guest like you that let us know when things are not right. Please let us know when you will be back in the area and we would love to have you visit us again.