“The best coffee house in town!”
Review of The Coffee Well - CLOSED

The Coffee Well
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Coffee shop with salad, sandwiches and gift shop. We do not have a Starbucks in our town but this coffee is very much like Starbucks.
Reviewed February 9, 2013

Enjoyed a delicious breakfast this morning - muffin, pancakes & coffee! Everything was delicious! Great atmosphere for enjoying "me time" or time with friends. Knowledgeable and friendly staff makes the visit enjoyable!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

There may not be a Starbucks in town, but the Coffee Well is definitely just as good or better than Starbucks. From specialty coffees to their loaded baked potato salad, you are guaranteed to walk away with a smile.

Reviewed December 5, 2012

I love everything I have tried there: specialty coffees, breakfast, soup, sandwiches and gifts. We especially enjoy the outdoor seating in nice weather. Where else in town can we carry our puppy with us to eat?

1  Thank Ruth H
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I am usually not a fan of most coffee shops because they don't have STRONG coffee. I shared this with the server and she said she could take care of me. She prepared a double shot latte with two raw sugars (my request) and it was wonderful! They also serve good sandwiches and things for lunch and awesome desserts. Don't pass through Gadsden without stopping! Great decor and courtyard too.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Great food, great coffee, and wonderful service. Puts Starbucks and any chain coffee shop to shame. I'll definitely be back.