“Clean & Convenient”

Ranked #1 of 13 Hotels in Gadsden
Panama City, Panama, Panama
“Clean & Convenient”
Reviewed November 14, 2013

My family and I stayed two nights here and it was as good as any Hampton Inn. We appreciated how close the hotel was to Birmingham and the airport. The room was clean and comfortable. The continental breakfast was good and the staff was friendly. And, the whole hotel was tastefully decorated. We were impressed that at night they put cookies out and always had the coffee and tea area stocked. I haven't had a bad experience at a Hampton Inn yet, and they'll continue to be my go to hotel when traveling!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Reviewed November 5, 2013

My husband and I stayed at this hotel on a Friday night. We knew we would be checking in really late so I called in advance and requested a room on the top floor. When we arrived, we were assigned a room on the top floor. The receptionist was very nice and helpful. The room was spacious and clean. It had everything we needed for the night. The bed was very comfortable and we didn't hear any noise during our stay. The coffee was very good. I would stay at this hotel again if I were in Gadsden.

Johnson City, United States
Reviewed November 1, 2013

Hampton Inn is awesome.Very clean and comfy...didnt want to leave.The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was clean and exceeded my expectations.I haven't stayed at a nicer hotel. The breakfast was great and overall appearance was clean and inviting.I will never stay anywhere else but a Hampton Inn.I drove out of my way the following night just to find a Hampton Inn.It takes alot to impress me and they have done it. I hated to leave and cant wait to visit again. We were attending a Crimson Tide football game and were very tired so the fact that they went out of their way to welcome us meant alot..I plan on going to another game in the future and I will definitely book my stay with them..BEYOND SATISFIED

Pekin, Illinois
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We recently stayed here for 2 nights and would stay again. The room was very comfortable, clean, and quiet. The bathroom was huge and the bed comfortable. The breakfast was good with lots of options and everyone was very nice.

tenn
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We really enjoyed or night stay on our way to Fla.,room was clean and comfortable. Breakfast selection next morning was great . And upon check out front desk personel was helpful and very kind and courteous .

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Gulf Shores, United States
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We could not believe how perfect this hotel was. I mean it was really super clean and everything looked brand new. Great fitness room nice pool area and the free breakfast had many choices. We will return to this property for sure.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Jackson, Mississippi
Reviewed September 11, 2013

My wife and I stayed one night here on the way to the mountains and everything was great. Comfortable bed and room, good breakfast and very friendly staff. The hotel was full of body builders at the time of our stay, so that was interesting, but no problems whatsoever. Would definitely recommend.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple