“Great BBQ Salad”

Pruett's Bar B Q
Ranked #3 of 112 Restaurants in Gadsden
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed March 22, 2014

Our family enjoy picking up the salads on busy days. Always large salads and very fresh. Never a long wait on call in orders. Good sides to go along with BBQ too.

Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

BBQ is good and you get plenty of food but it is so loud in there it is hard to enjoy a meal. Would recommend the chocolate pie, best I have ever eaten!!

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

While I have never had anything bad here at all, my favorites include the pork BBQ salad, pork plate, BRUNSWICK STEW, and chocolate brownie pie. The stew and pie are hands down better than any other you have tried.
Most importantly, they have sweet tea that knocks ya socks off, and I like a little (ok, a Lot) of lemon with mine.
Pretty quick for lunch, but if you don't have time to sit, the Lil'Pruett's drive through is right in the parking lot!

Reviewed November 27, 2013

The girl that waited on us was very rude.and the fish and chicken was so hard i broke a tooth .and bathrooms was nasty.the place inside was bad they need to fix it up and get New. Help.than new cooks and have wear clean unfroms ever day .am from new york.and if we a place like that here i would have it close.I Am A FOOD CRITIC from there.

Reviewed September 28, 2013

Last time I visited my dad, he wanted to take me to a local place, So off went to Pruett's. I was very disappointed, The fried catfish was dry and over cooked. For a local hot spot they need to try better.