“Fantastic BBQ!”

Pruett's Bar B Q
Ranked #3 of 112 Restaurants in Gadsden
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Pruett's was recommended by staff of the motel we stayed at. The food was quite delicious and servings are very generous. I had the sliced beef plate and my husband had the bbq chicken. Will definitely be back again!

1  Thank ChristineNWFlorida

Reviewed September 11, 2012

I came with my family to Uncle Sam's today. We were walking into a nearby restaurant until we smelled the smoke from the pit. We quickly changed our minds to go to Uncle Sam's. We couldn't have been happier with our visit! The bbq was the best we've ever had! Even my younger sister, who doesn't like bbq pork, ate every bite of her sandwich! It is the best bbq around for sure! The service was also excellent! If anyone were to ask me where to eat in Gadsden, I wouldn't even hesitate to suggest Uncle Sam's. There is no competition for them when it comes to good food, great service, and excellent experience! We will become regulars there! I advise everyone to go!! Also, be ready for leftovers because of the abundance of wonderful food you get!!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

My husband and I passed by this restaurant and noted the parking lot was full--which is usually a good indication of a good place to eat. We decided to try it and were very pleased. It was about an hour past the lunch hour, but the place was still very busy. The wait for our food was very short and the service was very good. The barbequed pork was very tasty, however, the sauce had a little too much vinegar for our taste. Would have been nice to have had a choice in sauces.

Reviewed August 23, 2012 via mobile

In town go here not world reknowen but great for here locals seem to love it myself it's ok I had better like Dreamlands in Birmingham not ginna beat no matter where u go!

Reviewed August 17, 2012

Terrific bar b q is their specialty and I take guests there who visit me. Excellent desserts as well. Lots of parking and easy to get to