“Amazing to say the least!”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Gadsden
Ranked #5 of 13 Hotels in Gadsden
Reviewed January 20, 2014

First off, I used a travel coupon and was able to land a room for only 59 bucks plus taxes!! Which it a heck of a deal for a Fairfield! Besides the price I received one of the most warming welcomes during check in. He was a true gentleman and was the type that you could tell he loved his job. My stay took place 1/20/14 with my check in time around 630/7pm. Great service at the desk and a true asset to the company. Beds were amazing. Internet fast and trouble free. Decor nice and bathroom was clean!!! I have stayed at other Fairfields and this one ranked among the top, however, I have never had an unpleasant stay at one. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone.

Room Tip: If you want an excellent deal, use a travel coupon for this stay! Great way to save 30 to 40 bucks...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank brandop82

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

We were forced to stay here when one of our party ended up in the local ER. It was clean, quiet, free breakfast was wonderful- everything you would expect from a Fairfield Inn. The price was surprising low when we stayed, making for an even better experience.

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed December 24, 2013

Traveling north to TN we decided to use our Marriott points and overnight in Gadsden. The Fairfield is a clean and convenient choice off I-59. This is either a new hotel or recently renovated hotel. The room was spacious for a standard two queen room and very clean. WiFi in room was free and so was breakfast. Breakfast included a few hot items as well as the standard continental. If I'm in the area again I would definitely choose this hotel. Great stay.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed November 21, 2013

This was a pull off the highway to sleep for the night spot while traveling across Alabama. There is gas and dining conveniently located near the hotel. We were able to arrive late and get a room without issue. Total room price was 101.18 for a nice, newer, clean room. This also included an above average continental breakfast. The bed was extremely comfortable and the room was nice and quiet.

Would not hesitate to stay here again. Wonderful night stay.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank carnbravila
Reviewed November 20, 2013

WOW, was so surprised about this hotel. We were on vacation for 2 weeks and this was our last hotel that we stayed in on our trip before returning home. Wish all of our hotels would have been this nice for the price. This hotel was VERY clean and was decorated with pretty BRIGHT COLORS.
I have stayed in lots of hotels and this one had the best continental breakfast I've ever had. They had REAL scrambled eggs with sausage and bacon, gravy with sausage and biscuits, homemade oatmeal, fresh fruits of all kinds. Waffles and several different kinds of fresh muffins and breads and the coffee was BOLD and fresh.
The staff was very kind and courteous.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank FMorrison55
Reviewed November 14, 2013

Was traveling from Texas to Ohio. My husband and I typically drive until we are tired and then start to look for a room. This particular night we stopped at the Fairfield Inn in Gadsden. I am so glad we did. What a great sleep I had. The beds were the most comfortable of the whole trip. Never have been a huge fan of Fairfield's, but after this stay we will start to look for this chain.

The front desk staff was very helpful and friendly. My only complaint would be our room location. It was room 106, right across from the ice machine. Didn't think much of it, until 4:30 the next morning. Someone was getting an early start and was filling a cooler. After that I make sure I am far away from the ice machine.

Would stay here again if I passed through Gadsden.

Room Tip: Avoid room 106. Ice machine way too noisy!
  • Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jackkip
Reviewed October 30, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for one night with a large bus group. We arrived late and left early. We were welcome with hot cookies and a pleasant staff. The room was clean and decorated nicely. We had a good continental breakfast. It was a wonderful short stay.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Neesya G, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Gadsden, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to post a review for us. We are exceptionally glad that you enjoyed your brief stay with us. We look forward to hosting you and your group again soon.