“Logan's Steak House”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Takeout
Reviewed November 30, 2012

We go to Logans quiet often, we do like it, and i love the peanuts there. But to be a steak house, the steaks could be a little bit better and better quality steaks. But we still go often.

Reviewed November 30, 2012

It was a favorite of mine when I was still dating, dinner there and then a movie near by. The food was always tops and the prices great. Still go occasionally.

Reviewed October 29, 2012

We stopped to eat here on our way back from Pigeon Forge. I wish we would have waited. Our waitress clearly did not have any interest in waiting on us. Our steaks were extremely over cooked. I would actually call them burnt. My daughter didn't get her fries with ER meal. We informed the waitress and he said it would be a few minutes before she got them. By the time I finished my arm workout from sawing my tough and burnt steak, my daughter still had not gotten her fries. We didn't see our waitress again until she brought our bill. This place needs some serious help. I hope they get it soon.

1  Thank Melissa12177
Reviewed October 23, 2012

Had a great meal and our servers were really friendly and efficient. That's right, I said servers, plural. Other restaurants take note thes servers lived up to their vocation!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

This Logan's used to be my favorite place to eat. Food was always hot and fresh and wait staff were very attentive and personable. The last 3 or 4 times we have gone, there have been problems. First, my family and I all ordered our meal at the same time. There were 5 of us. Three ordered steaks, one grilled chicken and I ordered a grilled chicken Caesar salad. When the food came out, my salad was missing. I know they were busy, but come on...it doesn't take a genius to know they just forgot to prepare the salad. My daughter had her grilled chicken and baked potato, so what gives? Finally, it came out (with no apologies from anyone by the way) and I started to eat. After my second bite I found not one, but two long (about 7 or 8 inch) hairs in my salad. After watching everyone else eat their supper and waiting (rather impatiently at this point) for the waitress to return, she took my salad away (because I asked her to-I couldn't look at it anymore!! Yuck!!). She must have told the manager. He came over and without really apologizing for first the wait and then the nasty hair in my salad, he asked me if I wanted another salad but said because the kitchen was so backed up it would take at least 20-25 minutes. I told them to forget it. They didn't offer to bring anything else and I was amazed that they would let me walk out of that restaurant without trying to make it right. Needless to say, it was a loooonnnnggg time before we went back. Haven't found another hair, but food has really gotten to be poor quality and wait staff is not any better about making customers feel welcome. Will only go back if absolutely necessary.

1  Thank Nicki H