“I got so much for my money”

Days Inn Fultondale
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Fultondale
Cedartown, Georgia, United States
“I got so much for my money”
Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel while attending a convention at the BJCC. Not only is it a great price to be only 10 minutes down the road, its very nice inside. The staff was some of the friendliest I have ever experienced. The only problems I could think of was the crazy steep hill of a parking lot, and a couple of stinkbugs but only because it was muggy in the south so I can't say it was a cleanliness issue.

I will definitely stay here again in the future.

Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
daysinn06655, General Manager at Days Inn Fultondale, responded to this review, February 19, 2014
Thank You for taking time out of your day to leave us a review! Every review is VERY important to us. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and hope you enjoyed your convention just as much! Yes, we have had a very damp winter in the south this year and wish we could have done more for you during your stay! Next time will you put you in a room where you do not have to park on the steep section of the parking lot instead put you in a room you can pull right up to!

Once again, Thank You for your review!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Carbondale, Illinois
Reviewed February 10, 2014

We were very pleased with our stay. The hotel has been recently remodeled. The lobby and rooms are very nice. The staff were very helpful and took care of us. We will be staying here again since my daughter goes to school in Birmingham then we will be spending many weekends over the next 4 years in Birmingham.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family
Thank You for taking time out of your day to leave us a review! We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay! Your daughter is attending a great school here in Birmingham! We hope you decide to make our hotel your hotel of choice when you visit your daughter!

Thank You again for your review!
Fultondale, Alabama
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I drive a small truck stay on the road a lot. My room was very clean and the bed was comfortable. The staff was very friendly and went out of their way to assist me. Do not miss the free breakfast! The attendant made sure everything was clean and well stocked. She even offered to get me more coffee! There was plenty of paved area for trucks and I didn't have to walk a mile to get to the hotel. I saved this hotel on my GPS. It was a little over my budget but well worth it!

• Stayed January 2014
1 Thank jgwells
daysinn06655, Manager at Days Inn Fultondale, responded to this review, January 14, 2014
Thank You for taking time out of your day to leave us a review! We are glad to hear you took advantage of our large paved parking area. I am also pleased to hear that our front desk attendant helped you out as much as possible. We strive to provide the highest level of service as we possibly can. Lastly, we are glad you came down for our breakfast and enjoyed our eggs, bacon, waffles, yogurt, fresh fruit, etc.

Once again, thank you for your review.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fultondale
Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65
Comfort Suites Fultondale
Comfort Suites Fultondale
#4 of 8 in Fultondale
Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65
Best Western Plus Gardendale
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gardendale
Baymont Inn & Suites Fultondale

Been to Days Inn Fultondale? Share your experiences!