“Great Stay”

Days Inn Fultondale
Ranked #1 of 8 Hotels in Fultondale

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Rock Hill
Reviewed October 25, 2013

We were very pleasantly surprised by how nice our rooms were. We needed two rooms that were close to the airport for a reasonable price and this Days Inn was super. I had read some not so favorable reviews and was a little worried, but I don't know where those people had stayed because our rooms were very nice! I would highly recommend staying at this Days Inn!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

daysinn06655, Manager at Days Inn Fultondale, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Thank You for taking time out of your day to leave us a review! We are always humbled to hear one of our guests thoroughly enjoyed their stay with us. We hope next time you travel through the area you decide to come see us again!

Thank You again for your review.
Brighton, IL
Reviewed October 13, 2013

Traveling through Alabama or needing a place near Birmingham - THIS IS THE PLACE.
Located off Hwy 65 with plenty of eateries nearby. Our room was beautiful and CLEAN - let me stress - "CLEAN". The beds are super comfortable with fluffy pillows to dream the night away. All the employees we met were cheery, polite, and helpful, from Destiny who checked us in, the 'breakfast lady' who's been there 12+ years, to Michelle who checked us out. Breakfast is included eggs, bacon, cereal, etc. - enough to get your day started.
I loved the old-style lodging charm - though everything in the rooms was fresh and modern. I do wish they had a 'hot tub' to relax in after a day's travel.
If you're questioning staying here - RELAX - Book-it and ENJOY *** we did!

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Marlene N
daysinn06655, Manager at Days Inn Fultondale, responded to this review, October 14, 2013
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. We love to hear that our guests received a greats night sleep and a stomach full of food before leaving on the following day.

Once again I'd like to thank you for your review and look forward to your next stay with us!
Birmingham
Reviewed October 9, 2013

I wanted a place to relax and enjoy my room and I found it here. I travel alot, and this was one of the nicer rooms. Clean ,well stocked with amenities, and, ohh so comfortable. The young lady,Michelle Todd, checked me in was very kind and efficient, but also very informative about nearby food and attractions. So appreciate the extra effort on her part! I most definitely will be back !

• Stayed September 2013, traveled solo
Thank You for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review! I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! We strive to make our guest feel as comfortable as possible. We are glad you enjoyed our pillow top mattresses, along with our other amenities such as our desk work area and our flat screen televisions.

Once again I'd like to thank you for review and look forward to seeing you again in the future.
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I really enjoy my stay at this Hotel. At first I didn't want to stay because it was outside but after checking out the room I decided to stay and I'm glad I did it was better than I expected. Michelle Todd was excellent she was very friendly and i'm coming back to Alabama next weekend and I will stay at this hotel again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Naylove
daysinn06655, General Manager at Days Inn Fultondale, responded to this review, September 27, 2013
Thank You for taking time our of your schedule to leave us a review! We would also like to thank you for taking a chance on us and spending the night. We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay and will continue to stay with. We strive to provide great customer service and hope you continue to receive that service during your future stays with us!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fultondale
Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65
Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65
Comfort Suites Fultondale
Comfort Suites Fultondale
#4 of 8 in Fultondale
Baymont Inn & Suites Fultondale
Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Gardendale
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fultondale Birmingham North

Been to Days Inn Fultondale? Share your experiences!