“GREAT PLACE TO STAY!!!!!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65

Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Fultondale
alabama
“GREAT PLACE TO STAY!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

This was my first time to stay in a Fairfield Inn. I loved it . The room was large and spot less. Management was very helpful and friendly. The manager even left his phone number and email address in case of a problem. The free breakfast was on par with others. The gym and pool were great, but the hot tub was super. Rates were reasonable . I will definitely stay there again. I liked it so well that I got a rewards card. For the money the best one I've stayed at in B'ham.

Room Tip: List of local restaurants giving discount to Fairfield Inn residents is in the hotel room. They are...
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
1 Thank Alabamabusybee
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65, responded to this review, March 5, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next stay with us.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
Crown Point, Indiana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 29, 2014

Travelling home from a conference in New Orleans. Decided to stay at this Fairfield. We stay at Fairfield Inns all over and I have to stay this was the best location we have ever stayed at. Management was great, very helpful, pleasant. The room was exceptional, very clean! The entire property was immaculate--and I am very picky! The breakfast wonderful--we were greeted with many "Good Mornings from staff! Would highly recommend this location and will definitely stay here again should we come thru this way again. Thank you for a great stay!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65, responded to this review, February 3, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. Guest feedback helps us measure our performance and we appreciate the feedback we recieve. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay with us!
LaGrange, Georgia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2014 via mobile

We stay at mostly marriotts and hiltons so I am super picky when we are at a property. It is very important to have an indoor pool and hot tub and this one does! The whole place looks as if it is brand new! There was not a speck me dirt or dust anywhere. Even behind the end table was clean. The breakfast was very adequate and they had very good choices.

We will definitely be staying here again when in the area.

Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65, responded to this review, January 23, 2014
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We appreciate your comments and are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to your next stay with us.
Fort Walton Beach, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

Very nice hotel with very friendly and helpful staff! Rooms were clean as well as common areas. Did not get a chance to use fitness area, pool, or breakfast but all areas looked fantastic! My family would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
Thank you for your revew of our hotel. We appreicate your comments as they help us measure our performance. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to your next stay with us.
IOWA
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 22, 2013

I choose to stay at Marriott's and this is the closest one to my office. I stayed for the first time in December & plan to continue to stay on a monthly basis. The hotel is new, clean & the staff is very nice. The location is close to many different places to eat, light shopping (Target, JC Penny's, CVS) if needed. I would suggest this hotel to anyone needing a place to stay in the area.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65, responded to this review, December 29, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We are glad you found us to be convenient and welcome you back! Thank you again for staying with us!
Houston, TX
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 23, 2013

Wow! I booked this hotel for a cross country drive, late night stop over. This place was great. The hotel was well lit at night. The area has a lot of commerce and options for dinner, groceries and gasoline.

I stayed here with my husband and daughter. We had a double queen bedroom. It was very spacious. The carpet looked so clean and new. The room smelled new with no strange hotel smells at all. We stayed on the first floor and the room was very quiet. There is a small fridge and microwave for convenience. The bathroom was clean. The shower was good. It has one of those oxygenated shower heads, but there is good water pressure which means that it doesn't take a lot of time to get the shampoo rinsed from your hair. The bathroom itself was fairly spacious as well.

We did not use the pool or hot tub. I did see that the hot tub was out of service though. We stayed there on 11/21/13.

Anyway, this place turned out to be a great find. I highly recommend it.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65, responded to this review, November 26, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. Our primary goal every day is to provide excellent product and service to the guest that come through our doors and we appreciate guest feedback as it helps us measure our performance and identify areas for improvement. Thank you for staying with us and we look forward to your next stay at our hotel.
Pinckney, Michigan
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 17, 2013 via mobile

Very nice room, beds are good, breakfast was excellent, lots to choose from and included with the room rate. The only thumps down was that the hot tub was not working
I would definitely come back to stay. Friendly too

• Stayed November 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
BhamSalesdirector, Director of Sales at Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65, responded to this review, November 18, 2013
Thank you for your recent review of our hotel. We measure our performance through guest comments and feedback and appreciate your review. The hot tub pump has been replaced and the hot tub is currently in working order. We hope that when you travels bring you back into our area, you will once again choose to stay with us.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fultondale
Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65
#1 of 7 in Fultondale
Baymont Inn & Suites Fultondale
BEST WESTERN PLUS Gardendale
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fultondale Birmingham North

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65? Share your experiences!