All reviewschoice hotelsfront deskindoor pool and hot tubrecommend this hotelbed was comfortablenice ladyoff the highwayscrambled eggsstaff was very friendlywould definitely stay here againbrendakennedykeybirminghamsleep
Reviewed July 16, 2016 via mobile

So one of the main things we look for when traveling with our family is an indoor pool and hot tub. This place had that and looked decent (only one previous review here) so we booked it. Below are a few notes:
-The parking lot was packed due to a renewal of vows ceremony. Right now, at 9:45 pm there are kids running up and down the hall literally screaming.
-The telephone in the room doesn't work at all. It's broken, so if we would have needed to call the front desk, we would have had to call from our cell phone or walk down there.
-The internet hasn't worked since we arrived. Asked the front desk, they say "they'll look into it."
-The pool and hot tub were both murky looking. Like a dirty bathtub - not clear water. Still smelled like pool chemicals so hopefully it was ok (since we still got in because the kids had been looking forward to a pool after 13 hours of driving).
-The hot tub jets didn't work. We asked about it, and another guest said they called the front desk and they said they'd "look into it."
-You have to get pool towels from the front desk. When we went to do so, we waited there for about 7 minutes or so, and finally the attendant arrived back with 2 towels (for 4 of us).
This hotel is not the worst I've seen, but it's pretty bad - seems to greatly struggle with maintenance. Maybe we caught them on an off day, but we are not impressed. Bad enough that I'm here writing a review before I've even checked out and tried the breakfast. I'll update the review if there's anything notable worth mentioning.

Stayed: July 2016, traveled with family
1  Thank Ellemmel
Phillip G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fultondale, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2016

I do apologize for the problems that you have experienced during your stay and we are now aware and looking for solutions to the problems that you have noted on your review. I hope that you will stay with us again.

Reviewed July 10, 2016 via mobile

We stayed here for one night on a road trip to Nashville and liked it...nice welcome to Alabama: nice king bed, spacious bathroom and clean room! We would definitely stay here again. There's not much to say other than that the hotel delivers!

Stayed: July 2016
Phillip G, General Manager at Comfort Suites Fultondale, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2016

My team and I would like to thank you for staying with us while in the area. We hope that if you are ever in the area again that you will stay with us and see the improvements we are putting into motion this week. Hope you have a fabulous trip to Nashville.....