“Great Outback”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #11 of 37 Restaurants in Fultondale
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 14, 2012

Food was cooked to perfection. First visit to this location. I get the same thing every time and at this location the food was delicious and served piping hot!

Reviewed July 10, 2012

It seems that this, like other Outback locations, continues a slow deterioration in quality and service. Although initially met by a nice hostess, our waitress was very slow to get our drink order, to deliver drinks, and to take our order. Delivery of food was timely, but quality of the steaks - their "bread and butter" - was less than I expected. For example, my NY Strip was tougher than I expected and cooked medium-well rather than medium. For those wonder why I did not "send it back", we were in a bit of a hurry and I did not have the time for them to cook me another steak. Probably will stick with the local Applebees across the street next time.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

We visited Outback Steakhouse in Fultondale, AL USA on Mother's Day... The wait was not too bad considering it was a holiday... The meal was great and the service outstanding. We ordered the special which included the Sirloin Steak, loaded baked potato, salad and Beniets... The Beniets came with a cinnamon sugar topping. I am allergic to cinnamon and the server was very accomodating in substituting another dessert for the Beniets... Good job!!!

Reviewed April 30, 2012

Great place to eat, service is good and the food is outstanding. The Sirloin is great...

Reviewed March 31, 2012

Great dinner and yummy sangria. Who could ask for more?