“Much better than I expected!!”
Review of Full Moon BBQ

Full Moon BBQ
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Fultondale
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I travel to Birmingham quite often for work and often stop somewhere for lunch. Chose Full Moon purely at random.

In my experience, I have been less-than-thrilled at any BBQ joint which, like Full Moon, appears a little too nice, a little too trendy, a little too slick on the outside. As such, I wasn't expecting much. Boy, was I mistaken! I ordered the pork plate with fried green tomatos and collard greens. It was honest to goodness southern vittles personified and there was plenty of it!

Visit and eat with confidence, you'll not be disappointed.

1  Thank smmarkfan
There are newer reviews for Full Moon BBQ

Reviewed November 17, 2012

Convenient stop off I-65 north of Birmingham... we make a point to stop there EVERY time we are headed to or from FLORIDA. The manager is super friendly and knows us now that we make this a must stop on our trips. The BBQ is excellent with a wide variety of choices. The kids menu is great for the little ones who don't care for BBQ. One of my favorites is an ENORMOUS baked potato loaded with all the fix -ins plus your choice of BBQ. They have a great selection of side items, salads and desserts. The atmosphere is family friendly.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

This place is a must if you are passing through Birmingham. It is easy to get to right off I-65 by the Target in Fultondale. They have great pork, brisket, wings, chicken strips, salads, pies, and bbq baked potatoes. The service is top notch, and the prices are very reasonable.

Reviewed May 2, 2012

I've stopped here twice on the way back home to North Alabama on I-65 & this is the BEST BBQ I've had! The prices may seem high at first, but when you see how much food you get, you won't question it. The quality of the food is second to none with their shredded pork being top-notch! From the BBQ sauce to all of their delicious side items, I am very full & happy when I leave this place! Good place for families as their kids menu is great & the place tends to be lively.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

We had a feast here with our family. It was fantastic food and BBQ. The prices are very reasonable. The service is self-serve and then they bring your food to the table for you. You just can't beat this place (and it's better than going to one of the chain restaurants).

Been to Full Moon BBQ? Share your experiences!