“Great service”

Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Fultondale
Reviewed February 2, 2009

Stayed at hotel during a weekend get-away trip. The staff was excellent; better than many up-scale hotels. The GM was working; and she was really so helpful that we felt we had our own concierge. Hotel is older but staff makes up for it ...

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
HamptonInnManager, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2009

Thank you very much for posting a comment (and for the personal "plug"). I truely enjoy what I do and have a great staff here. I'm glad to see our spirit of pride shows!! See you next time!

Reviewed February 2, 2009

If you are going to stay in the Birmingham area the Hampton Inn Fultondale is definitely a great place to stay. My family and I recently stayed there and we could not have asked for a better experience. The staff was awesome as they were very friendly and accommodating. They are also located close to a lot of shops and restaurants making dining very convenient. The morning continental breakfast was a huge hit with my two boys ages 10 & 5. I will definitely stay their again next time and do highly recommend you stay their too! And to top it off I was shocked to get a follow up email from the General Manager afterwards which is something you almost never get anymore. She is a Super Star and another reason we will stay with them again.

Theo (Sammamish, WA)

• Stayed: January 2009, traveled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
HamptonInnManager, Deanna Gamble, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2009

WOW! Thank you for telling the world that our hotel couldn't have done anything better!! I always try to follow up with as many guest as possible to make sure we meeted all expectations..and even see if we exceeded them because that's our goal here-see you next time!

Reviewed January 15, 2009

The hotel staff was very friendly and polite. The entire property was spotless. Rooms were very clean and fresh. I found the pricing to be fair. Hampton Inn is now my choice for any trips to the Fultondale,Alabama area.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
HamptonInnManager, Deanna Gamble, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65, responded to this reviewResponded January 24, 2009

I am so proud to see that even though you stayed with us month's ago you thought enough of your experience to post a comment about your stay. I will share with our entire staff-Thank you so very much!

Reviewed December 16, 2008

Enjoy the location, very close to work & good places to eat.

• Stayed: December 2008, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)

Thank you for taking the time to post a comment about staying with us! Just as you like to see smiling familiar faces, so do we. We love having you here!

Reviewed November 21, 2008

Upon arrival we were met by a cheerful staff that went out of their wat to make sure we were taken care of. Their willingness to make our stay as pleasant as possible earned ALL of our future business while in the Birmingham area.

Great Job!

• Stayed: November 2008, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
HamptonInnManager, Deanna Gamble, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2008

Thank you for such a heartfelt compliment! I will share with our team and thank them for a job well done. We appreciate the time you took to post a comment and look forward to your return!

Reviewed September 19, 2008

I stay at this hotel very often. The following was my response to the manager's email to me, asking me if my stay went well:

"As usual, my stay was very good. I have to say that without Ms. Stella and Ms. Crystal, I wouldn't feel nearly as "at home" as I do there. They go out of their way to make sure I have everything I need and are always smiling and have a servant's attitude, which to me, is absolutely critical in your industry.

The room was clean and I everything I needed to be comfortable and the breakfast was good also.

The only issue I found was the the TV stations are severely limited. I am aware of the problems in the past with the TV's; however, that is the only thing that I would say could have made my stay any better and even that wasn't intolerable.

So thank you for asking. Keep up the good work and have a great day.

Ken"

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed September 10, 2008

We evacuated for Hurricane Gustav and ended up staying at the Hampton Inn in Fultondale. As with all Hampton's the hotel was nice but the people were extraordinary. Every one was very nice in trying times. I would like to applaud their people for great customer service.

• Stayed: September 2008, traveled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fultondale
Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fultondale Birmingham North
Best Western Gardendale
Best Western Gardendale
#1 of 2 in Gardendale

Been to Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65? Share your experiences!