“Great place to stay.”

Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Fultondale
Metairie,La.
“Great place to stay.”
Reviewed January 15, 2009

The hotel staff was very friendly and polite. The entire property was spotless. Rooms were very clean and fresh. I found the pricing to be fair. Hampton Inn is now my choice for any trips to the Fultondale,Alabama area.

• Liked — The friendly staff.
  • Disliked — Liked all things equally.
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
HamptonInnManager, Deanna Gamble, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65, responded to this review, January 24, 2009
I am so proud to see that even though you stayed with us month's ago you thought enough of your experience to post a comment about your stay. I will share with our entire staff-Thank you so very much!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
Tennessee
Reviewed December 16, 2008

Enjoy the location, very close to work & good places to eat.

• Liked — Comfortable bed
  • Disliked — Nothing
  • Stayed December 2008, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Thank you for taking the time to post a comment about staying with us! Just as you like to see smiling familiar faces, so do we. We love having you here!
Pensacola
Reviewed November 21, 2008

Upon arrival we were met by a cheerful staff that went out of their wat to make sure we were taken care of. Their willingness to make our stay as pleasant as possible earned ALL of our future business while in the Birmingham area.

Great Job!

• Liked — Hospitality and Staff
  • Disliked — 0
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled on business
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
HamptonInnManager, Deanna Gamble, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65, responded to this review, December 5, 2008
Thank you for such a heartfelt compliment! I will share with our team and thank them for a job well done. We appreciate the time you took to post a comment and look forward to your return!
Tupelo, MS
Reviewed September 19, 2008

I stay at this hotel very often. The following was my response to the manager's email to me, asking me if my stay went well:

"As usual, my stay was very good. I have to say that without Ms. Stella and Ms. Crystal, I wouldn't feel nearly as "at home" as I do there. They go out of their way to make sure I have everything I need and are always smiling and have a servant's attitude, which to me, is absolutely critical in your industry.

The room was clean and I everything I needed to be comfortable and the breakfast was good also.

The only issue I found was the the TV stations are severely limited. I am aware of the problems in the past with the TV's; however, that is the only thing that I would say could have made my stay any better and even that wasn't intolerable.

So thank you for asking. Keep up the good work and have a great day.

Ken"

• Liked — the ladies at the front desk and their "can do" "smile all the time" attitude
  • Disliked — TV station selection
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled on business
Louisiana
Reviewed September 10, 2008

We evacuated for Hurricane Gustav and ended up staying at the Hampton Inn in Fultondale. As with all Hampton's the hotel was nice but the people were extraordinary. Every one was very nice in trying times. I would like to applaud their people for great customer service.

• Liked — The people
  • Disliked — price
  • Stayed September 2008, traveled with family
Atlanta, GA
Reviewed August 25, 2008

We had just finished moving our daughter from Nashville to Birmingham and pulled the U-Haul into the spacious parking lot. When we entered the lobby, we were tired, dirty, hot and hungry. The smell of fresh-baked cookies, coffee and popcorn surrounded us and it was like walking into our home.

The staff is extremely friendly and could not have been more efficient. The room was clean and cold (yea!) and the shower and beds were perfect.

We will definitely stay here when we come to visit our daughter. A true asset to the Hilton family of hotels. Deanna Gamble is the manager and even emailed me to check on my visit! How rare is that?!?

Try this hotel! You'll be glad you did.
Belinda Rattray, Atlanta, GA

• Liked — Staff
  • Disliked — Nothing!
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled with family
Huntsville, Alabama
Reviewed August 21, 2008

In January, 2008, we stayed in the Hampton Inn at Forrest City, Arkansas. This was our first experience with this chain of hotels. We loved it and immediately became fans!!!! I have a very bad back and have always had to take extra pillows to place under my knees in order to get a little sleep. (Several back operations) The bed in the Hampton Inn was so great that I slept like a baby and did not have to prop my legs. On other hotels beds, I would get up so stiff that I could barely move at first. After a night's rest at the Hampton, I was feeling great. The decor is beautiful and all the staff members were so pleasant. We have subsequently stayed in Hampton Inns in Meridian, Mississippi and Fultondale, AL.

We can not recommend this chain of hotels enough!!! I encourage everyone to try Hampton Inns.

From two new fans: Tom & Sue Kirkland, Huntsville, AL

• Liked — The beds!!!
  • Disliked — Loved everything.
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fultondale
Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65
#4 of 8 in Fultondale
La Quinta Inn & Suites Fultondale Birmingham North
Best Western Plus Gardendale
Baymont Inn & Suites Fultondale

Been to Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65? Share your experiences!