“wonderful”

Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Fultondale
Reviewed May 24, 2013

most caring staff i have ever seen. hotel was phenomenal. i dont think i will ever stay at another hotel. from now on it is only hampton for me. the lobby was immaculate, the pool was perfect, and the rooms were exceptionally clean. i have never seen a hotel that cares so much about how there guests are doing and it didnt seem fake it actual felt sincere.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed May 13, 2013

This was a very nice hotel - Enjoyed the Breakfest and the Room was very Clean.. The only problem was we were on the 4th Floor a Non Smoking Floor and the Hall Smelled so bad of Smoke... The Room was at least Smoke free...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 6, 2013

This Hampton was perfect for our trip to the Birmingham, Alabama area. We had reason to visit north and south from here, so a good location. Everything about the motel suited us fine. The motel is showing a little age but the comfort, cleanliness and great sevice gave us reason to raise it to excellent.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 4, 2013 via mobile

The only reason it doesn't get 5s is the fourth floor smell like a smoke factory and the tax rate is 20%. Other than those 2 bad comments, this is a fine place to stay. Especially with an Outback on one side an O'Charley's on the other side.

• Stayed: May 2013
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Right off the interstate with an Outback and O'Charleys on opposite sides of the parking lot. Very clean and good breakfast. Heard more noise and running water then we typically experience in other Hampton Inns, but not enough to discourage us from staying here in the future. Overall positive experience.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Never take your confirmation number to be the absolute truth. I was given a confirmation number, after booking two rooms two months in advance, only to find upon arrival, that 1 room had been mysteriously cancelled. No solution was offering by the front desk clerk. Thank goodness for a good Samaritan guest who offered their room with queen beds so we could sleep 4 adults instead of having to bed all 4 in a king bed.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Kareem M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65, responded to this reviewResponded April 19, 2013

First of all, thank you for your review of your past stay at our hotel. I truly apologize if we were not able to accommodate you in the rooms you had originally requested. Our front desk department goes through a lengthy process each day to ensure that our guests receive exactly the room expected, however at times we do not have the same availability due to guests extending their stays with us. We always aim to ensure every guest feels cared for, valued and respected and sincerely apologize if this caused you and inconvenience.

Once again, I apologize for the inconvenience and do hope that the next time you travel to the area you will consider staying with us again as my guest.

Kareem Miller
803-447-9655

Reviewed April 5, 2013

Staff and breakfast great. Booked 3 rooms for my family traveling North so I wasn't there. But when reviewing how their stay was with my family I was told that the heating units were so noisy that my 85 year old parents would turn it on until the room was warm and then shut it off until it got too cold to sleep, then repeated this process throughout the night. Sister's room had same problem however she's in a wheelchair and didn't have the luxury of being able to get up and down. BUT, I wasn't there so am just repeating what I was told by my family.

Room Tip: Ask if the heating units have been updated
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Kareem M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

gofigyer,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review about your families stay. I’m glad they enjoyed our breakfast and staff. I’m sorry we fell short with the noise of our HVAC unit, our entire guest have the right to an enjoyable experience with every stay. I have had our maintenance go through all our rooms and adjust setting on any units he deemed loud. The next time your family is in our area please contact me @ Kareem.Miller@hilton.com. I would love for them to stay as my personal guest!

Kareem Miller

Also consider these accommodations in or near Fultondale
Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65
Baymont Inn & Suites Fultondale
Best Western Gardendale
Best Western Gardendale
#1 of 2 in Gardendale

Been to Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65? Share your experiences!