“Outstanding Experience”

Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65
Ranked #2 of 8 Hotels in Fultondale
Reviewed April 29, 2008

Our experience with the Hampton Inn from the time of check in until check was absolutely a wonderful experience! The staff was incredible, they were very attentive and polite, you could not ask for better service. The rooms were clean, freshened and stocked every day, the breakfast in the morning was delicious and the variety to choose from was refreshing. I would absolutely stay with Hampton Inn and I would greatly recommend friends and family to use the Hampton Inn for future travels. Thank you Hampton Inn/Fultondale for a most enjoyable experience! Sincerly Kelly Reese

• Stayed: April 2008, traveled as a couple

Reviewed April 14, 2008

We just returned from staying at the Fultondale, Al Hampton on I-65 just outside of Birmingham. The stay and service was great. The hotel is conviently located to jump on main roads to the area and is close to all our interests. It was quiet and had a comfortable laid back atmosphere that made you feel at home. The manager personally checked on us and her and the staff were constantly prompt to help with any of our needs. We will be back and plan future stays any time we are in the area.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled on business
Reviewed April 12, 2008

While visiting family we stayed at the Hampton Inn in Fultondale, AL and enjoyed every minute of it. The room was very nice and clean. Everything was wonderful from the moment we walked in the door. We were greeted by a friendly young lady who checked us in promptly and offered us cookies that were just baked. WOW, cookies. That was perfect because it was just at that time before dinner when a cookie was just the perfect hold over until you would get unpacked and then go eat. Then I saw the internet connection and I loved that because I could check my e-mail. Our view was of the pool area and that looked great. I just wish it was warm enough to jump in.
Staying at that Hampton Inn was a great idea. It made out trip very relaxing and enjoyable. I will stay there everytime I visit my family.

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 11, 2008

Stayed overnight on our trip to Florida.
Have to say it was by far the best hotel we have stayed in the
state of Alabama.
Hotel staff was amazing, very friendly and helpful.
The room was super clean , the beds were so comfortable
we had a hard time leaving to continue on our journey to Florida.
The Continental Breakfast was superb ! Everything was fresh
and very good.
Highly Recommend .

• Stayed: March 2008, traveled with family
Reviewed August 7, 2007

Stoppped here on our way to Destin. Great area to stop because it is in between a Outback and a O'Charleys so you don't even have to get back in the car to eat. there is a nice new Target being built across the street so if you need anything. The rooms were clean and the staff nice and helpful. Breakfast was well stocked and area was clean.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Also consider these accommodations in or near Fultondale
Fairfield Inn & Suites Birmingham Fultondale/I-65
Baymont Inn & Suites Fultondale
Best Western Gardendale
Best Western Gardendale
#1 of 2 in Gardendale

Been to Hampton Inn Birmingham / Fultondale I-65? Share your experiences!