This hotel was a welcome surprise. We were traveling to Florida for a vacation with our dogs, and I did not have high hopes for a hotel along the way. So glad to be wrong. It was very clean, very friendly, and no extra charge for our dogs!
Carpets were filthy. I expected maybe a little less clean since we booked a room with a pet, but not to this extent. But the real kicker was the previous occupant's dirty socks laying in plain view on the floor by the bed. Seems like some employee was too lazy to pick them up. YUK!
We always stay with La Quinta always and we have stayed at this location many times ...but this is the first time that you could SMELL pets in the hallways and in our room it was awful our downstairs shower didn't work so they moved us upstairs and the air didn't work and the toilet didnt work (you had to lift the back off and reach in and pull the stopper up to flush)
we travel with dogs and try to be aware that we don't get the best rooms but this was insane
Staff was made aware and just seem to just not give a crap ..what happened..
Quick pro's/cons review. Stayed there for 9 days.
1. Good location for nearby restaurants, other amenities. Area seemed safe.
2. Excellent morning continental breakfast.
3. Pet friendly (no cost), and with a good area to walk your pet.
4. Good price and friendly front desk help.
1. Really none. We did have a problem getting Olympic coverage (applied to the whole hotel), but management handled the problem.
Bottom line: If in the area, would stay there again w/o hesitation.