“It was ok”

Shake's Frozen Custard
Ranked #7 of 7 Dessert in Foley
Reviewed September 10, 2012

We decided to stop by here after our lunch at Lulu's. My husband and I both got the butterscotch shake. We were a little disappointed with it. It was ok but the flavor tasted weird. I think we are just spoiled by a place back home.

Reviewed September 6, 2012 via mobile

Shakes has the best ice cream anywhere anytime. Their toppings are incredible and it's consistent. This place rocks!!

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Visited the end of the first week in August. They were busy, but seemed well staffed, people were being waited on as they walked up, there wasn't a line. My friend asked for the nutritional info. At first the kid at the counter said he would have to ask the manager and he came back and said it would be a minute. Then after taking our other two orders he came back and said the nutritional info was not available, the "manager" was never identified, nor came to the window. My friend has a medical condition that requires she know what she is consuming. We did not have internet access while standing there and I guess the store doesn't either (Really?!) because I just went on the website and there is the nutritional info. Hmmm.
I had read on this site the "concretes" were great. I ordered a "Key Lime", thinking it would have different textures and flavors (Lime, graham crackers, whipped cream perhaps?). It tasted of very tart lime - that's it. I didn't get half way through it. It was also expensive. Save your money.

Reviewed August 22, 2012

Not one for Hyperbole so take this to heart.... THE BEST chocolate malt I have ever had. Didnt have anything else but the people I was with all loved what they had!! Well worth it, close to outlet mall so you can cool down after shopping.
Will definitely go back on next trip and highly recomend.

Shakes_Foley, General Manager at Shake's Frozen Custard, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Thank you for the opportunity to "Rock". We certainly strive to provide the best tasting frozen treats available to you, your family and friends. Have a blessed day and come back and see us!

Reviewed March 21, 2012

My Mom and I stopped for a quick treat........ The shake's were yummy, but it was almost $10 for two of them and whipped creme was an additional .60 cent each and we had to remind them to add it, after they had charged us. There are some Buy one, Get one half price coupons in the local advertisements, that would have been a better value, but we found the coupon after we had already been there.