“What is your definition of Quality???”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #8 of 10 Hotels in Foley
Reviewed July 14, 2010

This hotel was terrible! Between the mold in the shower in the cramped bathroom and the several bugs I had to kill this was an awful experience. It was so humid in our room the if something got wet it never dried and the sheets always felt damp. Speaking of sheets, our sheet had a big gross stain on it! There are four good things about this hotel :
1) free breakast
2) close to the gulf
3) the Outlet Mall & location of restaraunts
4) CHECKING OUT!!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family

Reviewed December 29, 2008

We visit Foley, Alabama this Christmas, spent 5 beautiful days. We got a room at the Hamilton Inn, it cost $85 a night, room was very clean, and every day they cleaned the room. Breaksfast was superb, different hot food every day. Example Monday, bacon, eggs, coffee (3 kinds), bagels, pastries, milk, juice, oatmeal and other things to eat. Did have waffles, french toast, and in the eveing had some kind of snacks. Had free snacks, and staff was always available should you need to know how to go to a restaurant. Lambert's was 2 blocks away, yes they do throw hot rolls, there are a wide variety of restaurant in easy driving distance. The Gulf of Mexico is only 8 miles down Rt. 59 and it is a public beach, and 45 minutes is the Gulf Islands National Seashore, almost 8 miles of pure white sandy beaches. Cost $8 a carload, and it is good for 7 days. There is a small zoo, only 5 miles from the Hampton Inn, you have to see it, it is not expensive but it is a must see. Also, only 20 miles away, just off I-10 going toward Mobile, Ala. is a huge shopping mall, and right next door you have the Tanger Mall Outlet, over 200 stores. Should you want to visit Florida, it is only 45 miles, straight out Rt. 58, and it takes you into Penescola. The personnel at the Hampton Inn, treated my wife and I like royalty. Best of all we also saw first hand, that this is the way they treated all the guests, just like they were family. When we left, they fixed 2 nice lunches for us, and we enjoyed every morsel, during our 13 hour return trip to Ohio. Hope you will check out a Hampton Inn, and see for yourself. For the best vacation check out Foley, Alabama, it is well worth it. Yes, I wore my Trip Advisor Hat, Thank YOU!

Reviewed June 28, 2008

I picked this hotel because of previous experience with Hampton Inn hotels. With several restaurants near and the proximity to the outlet, I thought this property was a win-win. Big mistake!

Pros: The high-speed internet was great.

Cons: The rooms were filthy and corners were filled with spider webs. The bed was adequate, but the floors were in dire need of a good shampooing. What put this visit over the edge was a cricket infestation revealed during a late night bathroom visit. Crickets! Lots of them!

Hampton Inn has their 100% Guarantee etched in the front desks, so I quickly took advantage!

I expected more from a property under the Hilton umbrella. Travelers, please looks somewhere else.

• Stayed: June 2008, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 9, 2007

This was a week end trip to Mobile and Gulf Shores. We chose this Hamption Inn because it was close to the outlet mall and Gulf Shores.

The Hampton chain of Hilton hotels made a big effort of advertising that rooms were appointed with new betting including mattersses!

This property didn't have those updated beds with the ujpdated mattresses. ; I for one, have a hard time getting a good sleep in hotels because the beds can be hard. It was the case with this property. It was the major reason that I chose to stay at this location based on the other properties we have stayed at.

The Internet worked very well at this location and it was clean and well appointed with what we have come to expect from the Hampton Hotels in the Hilton family.

I will choose another Hilton Hotel in the area next time we come to stay at or near Gulf Shores. This was a let down!

• Stayed: December 2007, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 4, 2007

I achieved Diamond Status because I stay in a Hilton property almost every week on business. I choose Hilton because I know (or I thought I knew) that I could rely on their high standards whether I stay in a Hampton or a Hilton Resort.

This hotel should definitely not be going under the Hilton Banner. It is a dirty, roadside fleabag. It actually had the updated "Hampton" bedding - but even that looked old, worn and dirty. The bathroom gave me the heebie jeebies and I felt like I needed a shower (in my own bathroom!) after I stayed here.

I came back to Foley a month later and stayed at the Marriott Courtyard down the street - much, much better.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed September 12, 2007

First, let me say that I am a Hampton fan going back to the days of their startup. Unfortunately this Hampton was obviously purchased as a recycled motel left over from the 1960's. Hampton has tried to give it the "Hampton Image" with company carpet, furniture, bedding, etc. Unfortunately they were unable to remove the many years of paint on the door frames, the dirty and moldy walkways, the black mold around the bathtub and tile, the tiny four foot wide vanities, etc, etc. I had to look at three different rooms before I found one (late at night or I would have gone elsewhere) that even began to be suitable.

• Stayed: September 2007, traveled as a couple
1  Thank dfullert
Reviewed May 19, 2007

The motel was clean and well maintained. The doors do not open to a hallway but instead open to the outside. It is located in a safe area. The beds are very comfortable and clean.The staff are very nice and helpful. The pool was clean. There is a Wendi's and an Applebees within close walking distance and the outlet mall is next door. The breakfast was ok.
Great place to stay. Reasonable rates. I would have no problem staying there again.

• Stayed: May 2007, traveled with family