“Great Place, Great People, Great Value”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in Foley
Birmingham, Alabama
“Great Place, Great People, Great Value”
Reviewed April 24, 2013

I travel quite a lot and I'm always looking for a good place to stay at consistently in the areas I travel to.The rooms are updated and kept very clean. The staff from Gen. Mgr. Tammy all the way through front desk to maintenance, and housekeeping really go well out of their way to make sure your stay is beyond your expectations. They change up the breakfast menu from the same old fare to new items always trying to make the guest happy. I would HIGHLY RECOMMEND this Hotel as a great place to stay!!! Close to all the attractions, shopping, beach and restaurants. If you are in the area you would be very glad you chose to stay here. Tell Tammy "Cuz" sent you.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
Martin, Tennessee
Reviewed April 23, 2013

Everything was really good. Customer service was great and everything was very clean. Breakfast was great. Good internet and water pressure. Beds were a little hard, but what I expected. The only things they should improve on is the quality of the pillows, but you can always bring your own, and the laundry area was not so nice. Good value for the money. You got to remember, it's a Quality Inn, not the Hilton.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Alabama
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I stay exclusively in Choice Hotels all across the Southeast and this Quality Inn was the nicest Q.I. I have stayed in. I was greeted by a very friendly front desk agent that had me checked in and headed to my room in under 3 minutes. The rooms were very clean and well kept. The only area in the room where you could tell the hotel's age was the walls (which had a fresh coat of paint). The bed slept great and felt relatively new. Large flat screen tv, microwave, and a large mini-fridge were all in the room. The hotel is located 8 miles from the beach, next to the outlet stores. It is set back off the main highway which cuts almost all the traffic noise. The breakfast was prompt and a typical Choice Hotels continental with both hot and cold items. I will stay here next time for sure!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Tammy M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, March 6, 2013
Thank you so much for writing a review on Trip Advisor. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to your return visit. We are always here for you, our guests.
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed February 17, 2013

I checked in for a two night stay and ended staying six nights. The hotel is near most of the area attractions, restaurants, and shopping. The room was well priced, comfortable and clean. This may be an older hotel is very well kept and nice. Another nice touch they do here is rotate the breakfast. You had a good variety of food, fruits, cereal, waffles, etc to choose, but they would rotate eggs, cheese and eggs, bagel toppers, and sausage and biscuits daily. The gem of the hotel is the friendliness and hospitality of the front desk employees and General manager. They went beyond their duty to assist and befriendthe guests.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Tammy M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, February 21, 2013
Thank you so much for choosing Quality Inn for your stay. We certainly enjoyed having you visit with us. The staff misses you already.

Stay safe and we look forward to a return visit in the very near future.

Tammy
Pensacola, Florida, United States
Reviewed December 22, 2012

I had to laugh at myself for taking so long to discover the shower works by simply pulling down under the faucet. I guess that places me behind the times but I am riding across the United States on horseback. Their service, staff, rooms and service were spectacular. We were able to stable our horses nearby and everyone at the hotel were warm and friendly, giving us directions to places to eat and shop.

Room Tip: The rooms are very spacious. Larger than one expects. We heard nothing outside our room.
  • Stayed December 2012, traveled on business
Tammy M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, December 28, 2012
We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for chosing Quality Inn.
It was such a pleasure having you for guests, and being able to have some music on the quitar for our open house, as well as being able to visit the horses. I know my staff and guests enjoyed it. Thank you again for letting us open up to the public for the meet and greet as well.
We wish you the best of luck on your journey and hope that it is with much success.
Stay safe and we will look forward to your return visit.
Clarkston, Georgia
Reviewed December 4, 2012

It was our 1st visit to the city, and hotel we were welcomed from the time we got there to the time we left wonderful GM-Tammy and staff Leslie & Rachael surprised me with some Birthday treats,how great that was!!! everyone was friendly and helpful. we were down the street from the beach(Gulf Shores)not far from Wind Creek Casino also not too far from Pensacola,Fla. I
had a wonderful birthday and thanks to Tammy & her staff . I look forward to coming again and will recommend hotel. I WISH I COULD SEE THE CHRISTMAS TREE

G&HC

• Stayed November 2012, traveled as a couple
Tammy M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Thank you so much for writing a review on Trip Advisor. It was such a pleasure to have you and your husband as a guest at our hotel. I cannot wait until you have the opportunity to return.
If you will go to our facebook page, I will have our Christmas tree and the decorations on there.
Have a safe and wonderful holiday season.
Tammy
Reviewed December 2, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel and had excellent service the grounds are beautiful the staff was extremely friendly and helpful and they have a great breakfast they made us feel so welcome will definitely recommend this hotel to our friends and family

• Stayed November 2012
Tammy M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, December 7, 2012
Thank you so much for choosing Quality Inn for your stay, we value our guests and their opinions, and are extremely pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to your return visit.

Have a safe and Happy Holiday Season