“Great stay. Very clean.”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #6 of 10 Hotels in Foley
Reviewed March 5, 2013

I stay exclusively in Choice Hotels all across the Southeast and this Quality Inn was the nicest Q.I. I have stayed in. I was greeted by a very friendly front desk agent that had me checked in and headed to my room in under 3 minutes. The rooms were very clean and well kept. The only area in the room where you could tell the hotel's age was the walls (which had a fresh coat of paint). The bed slept great and felt relatively new. Large flat screen tv, microwave, and a large mini-fridge were all in the room. The hotel is located 8 miles from the beach, next to the outlet stores. It is set back off the main highway which cuts almost all the traffic noise. The breakfast was prompt and a typical Choice Hotels continental with both hot and cold items. I will stay here next time for sure!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Tammy M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 6, 2013

Thank you so much for writing a review on Trip Advisor. We are very pleased that you enjoyed your stay, and look forward to your return visit. We are always here for you, our guests.

Reviewed February 17, 2013

I checked in for a two night stay and ended staying six nights. The hotel is near most of the area attractions, restaurants, and shopping. The room was well priced, comfortable and clean. This may be an older hotel is very well kept and nice. Another nice touch they do here is rotate the breakfast. You had a good variety of food, fruits, cereal, waffles, etc to choose, but they would rotate eggs, cheese and eggs, bagel toppers, and sausage and biscuits daily. The gem of the hotel is the friendliness and hospitality of the front desk employees and General manager. They went beyond their duty to assist and befriendthe guests.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
Tammy M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2013

Thank you so much for choosing Quality Inn for your stay. We certainly enjoyed having you visit with us. The staff misses you already.

Stay safe and we look forward to a return visit in the very near future.

Tammy

Reviewed December 22, 2012

I had to laugh at myself for taking so long to discover the shower works by simply pulling down under the faucet. I guess that places me behind the times but I am riding across the United States on horseback. Their service, staff, rooms and service were spectacular. We were able to stable our horses nearby and everyone at the hotel were warm and friendly, giving us directions to places to eat and shop.

Room Tip: The rooms are very spacious. Larger than one expects. We heard nothing outside our room.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Tammy M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2012

We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for chosing Quality Inn.
It was such a pleasure having you for guests, and being able to have some music on the quitar for our open house, as well as being able to visit the horses. I know my staff and guests enjoyed it. Thank you again for letting us open up to the public for the meet and greet as well.
We wish you the best of luck on your journey and hope that it is with much success.
Stay safe and we will look forward to your return visit.

Reviewed December 4, 2012

It was our 1st visit to the city, and hotel we were welcomed from the time we got there to the time we left wonderful GM-Tammy and staff Leslie & Rachael surprised me with some Birthday treats,how great that was!!! everyone was friendly and helpful. we were down the street from the beach(Gulf Shores)not far from Wind Creek Casino also not too far from Pensacola,Fla. I
had a wonderful birthday and thanks to Tammy & her staff . I look forward to coming again and will recommend hotel. I WISH I COULD SEE THE CHRISTMAS TREE

G&HC

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Tammy M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Thank you so much for writing a review on Trip Advisor. It was such a pleasure to have you and your husband as a guest at our hotel. I cannot wait until you have the opportunity to return.
If you will go to our facebook page, I will have our Christmas tree and the decorations on there.
Have a safe and wonderful holiday season.
Tammy

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel and had excellent service the grounds are beautiful the staff was extremely friendly and helpful and they have a great breakfast they made us feel so welcome will definitely recommend this hotel to our friends and family

• Stayed: November 2012
Tammy M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

Thank you so much for choosing Quality Inn for your stay, we value our guests and their opinions, and are extremely pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to your return visit.

Have a safe and Happy Holiday Season

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I recently stayed at this Quality Inn and it was the worst place I have ever stayed. The staff and GM are not very friendly. The room had a horrible odor and the carpet was stained. The breakfast had a good variety but was not very tasty!!! The hair dryer and iron did not work properly. The pool needed to be cleaned. Just overall a bed experience!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Emmy H
Tammy M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2012

Trip Advisor can be a great source of information, unfortunately, anyone can come to this site and post anything they want about a business.

Believe me when I tell you that the Staff at Quality Inn does care and respect our guests, their feelings, and address any issues that are brought to our attention immediately. People can be destructive and it is to bad that, when we have to charge some one for this, and they will look me in the eye and tell me they are going to give us a bad review.

We have wonderful guests and really enjoy getting to know each of our guests that stay with us.
We strive to insure that each person has a memorable stay and enjoys themselves.

If you reserve your stay with us, please tell us you saw this post on Trip Advisor, and receive a discount.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

This was the worst hotel I have EVER stayed at!!! Do not stay here!! ITs disgusting ! The GM TAMMY does not care that the rooms are gross!! Save yourself the money and stay somewhere else! I have never wrote a review for anything I have bought or a hotel I have stayed in but this is worth it!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank ErikaNseb
Tammy M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

I'm sorry just think people should not be so quick to destroy a business, once again everything with Erika was fine, until she found out she was charged for getting blood all over towels and threw them away herself.

And I do care believe me, I have gone to the room and inspected all mattresses and there are no stains. If she did find anything in the room why did she not bring it to our attention immediately, or even ask for a different room.