Quality Inn
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Lewiston Hall(Gulf Shores)
  • Pool
All reviewsstaff was very friendlyright next doorwafflesrestaurants and shopsi highly recommend this hotelfree breakfast iswater pressurebed was comfortablemilesgulfshoppinglotioncerealhurricane
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 4, 2012

It was our 1st visit to the city, and hotel we were welcomed from the time we got there to the time we left wonderful GM-Tammy and staff Leslie & Rachael surprised me with some Birthday treats,how great that was!!! everyone was friendly and helpful. we were down the street from the beach(Gulf Shores)not far from Wind Creek Casino also not too far from Pensacola,Fla. I
had a wonderful birthday and thanks to Tammy & her staff . I look forward to coming again and will recommend hotel. I WISH I COULD SEE THE CHRISTMAS TREE

G&HC

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
Tammy M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Thank you so much for writing a review on Trip Advisor. It was such a pleasure to have you and your husband as a guest at our hotel. I cannot wait until you have the opportunity to return.
If you will go to our facebook page, I will have our Christmas tree and the decorations on there.
Have a safe and wonderful holiday season.
Tammy

Reviewed December 2, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel and had excellent service the grounds are beautiful the staff was extremely friendly and helpful and they have a great breakfast they made us feel so welcome will definitely recommend this hotel to our friends and family

• Stayed: November 2012
Tammy M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 7, 2012

Thank you so much for choosing Quality Inn for your stay, we value our guests and their opinions, and are extremely pleased that you enjoyed your stay.

We look forward to your return visit.

Have a safe and Happy Holiday Season

Reviewed August 27, 2012

I recently stayed at this Quality Inn and it was the worst place I have ever stayed. The staff and GM are not very friendly. The room had a horrible odor and the carpet was stained. The breakfast had a good variety but was not very tasty!!! The hair dryer and iron did not work properly. The pool needed to be cleaned. Just overall a bed experience!!!

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank Emmy H
Tammy M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2012

Trip Advisor can be a great source of information, unfortunately, anyone can come to this site and post anything they want about a business.

Believe me when I tell you that the Staff at Quality Inn does care and respect our guests, their feelings, and address any issues that are brought to our attention immediately. People can be destructive and it is to bad that, when we have to charge some one for this, and they will look me in the eye and tell me they are going to give us a bad review.

We have wonderful guests and really enjoy getting to know each of our guests that stay with us.
We strive to insure that each person has a memorable stay and enjoys themselves.

If you reserve your stay with us, please tell us you saw this post on Trip Advisor, and receive a discount.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

This was the worst hotel I have EVER stayed at!!! Do not stay here!! ITs disgusting ! The GM TAMMY does not care that the rooms are gross!! Save yourself the money and stay somewhere else! I have never wrote a review for anything I have bought or a hotel I have stayed in but this is worth it!!!

• Stayed: August 2012
1  Thank ErikaNseb
Tammy M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

I'm sorry just think people should not be so quick to destroy a business, once again everything with Erika was fine, until she found out she was charged for getting blood all over towels and threw them away herself.

And I do care believe me, I have gone to the room and inspected all mattresses and there are no stains. If she did find anything in the room why did she not bring it to our attention immediately, or even ask for a different room.

Reviewed August 11, 2012

We stayed here for two nights on a quick get-a-way weekend.
Had a fabulous time, the rooms are great, very clean, breakfast was wonderful, it is almost a full breakfast, you wont leave hungry.
The staff are all very sweet, helpful and full of information. They were able to advise us on best eating places, shortcuts to get out of the traffic and even free things to do.
The pool was very refreshing.
I must say that after reading some of these reviews, make me wonder what really is wrong with people.
We will return to this hotel again.
Best place in Foley to stay

Room Tip: Great Place, very clean, friendly staff any room
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled as a couple
Tammy M, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Thank you so much for your post, we really appreciate it. We look forward to a return visit from you and please use this for a 10% discount off your next stay.