“clean room, good breakfast, nice bed”
Review of Riviera Inn

Riviera Inn
Ranked #7 of 10 Hotels in Foley
Reviewed March 1, 2014

The bed was very comfortable. The room was pretty clean. (I always worry about the floors) but this seemed cleaner than most, still looked a bit dirty (the carpet that is) The breakfast was more than sufficient. I had a problem not getting a wake up call, but the girl at the front desk put in much appreciated effort to try to make up for the mistake. I was satisfied and pleased over all with my stay. I wish I knew the name of the gal at the front desk and would like to thank her. I will definitely consider staying at this hotel again

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Conrad R, General Manager at Riviera Inn, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill at a survey. We would also like to thank you for choosing Best Western Riviera Inn at Foley, Al for your lodging needs. We hope your stay with us was enjoyable and we hope to see you again next time your in Foley, Al.

Conrad R
Best Western Riviera Inn
Foley,AL

Reviewed December 8, 2013

A nice hotel, close to food outlets and Tanger discount center. King bed was comfortable and bathroom was nice and clean ... shower was hot with good pressure. Aircon worked well and our non smoking room was just that, non smoking. There is a good size fridge and microwave in the room. There is a small laundry and gym area too ... we didn't use the outside pool. The Hotel is set back from the road and quiet. Plenty of parking and at the door. Breakfast is basic but quite adequate. Staff were very good. We enjoyed our stay and at $72 a night, we would happily stay again.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 24, 2013

The rooms are very clean (just ignore a bit of grime on the outside doors which is probably from the proximity to the beach) and the beds are incredibly comfortable. The breakfast is continental so choices are a little limited, but they have the best muffins! Great value!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Conrad R, General Manager at Riviera Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey and letting us know how we can improve. We are upgrading our breakfast here really soon to a Hot Breakfast and adding a few items that I'm sure will be a hit with every guest. We are glad you enjoyed your stay and are willing to show your loyalty to the Best Western Brand and our motel here at Best Western Riviera Inn. Once again thank you for taking the time to leave us a review as it helps us get better and better each day.

Reviewed October 22, 2013

This hotel was the worst Best Western I have ever stayed in. The remote only worked in one direction. The light in the bathroom went out. The hotel staff did not have the breakfast area stocked and when I asked for items they were rude about it. The beds slept terrible. I will never stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

On behalf of my staff and I we would like to apologize for not living up to our Southern hospitality that we live by down here. Here at Best Western Riviera inn we put the customer first and it does not sound like we lived up to that. I sure hope in the near future you would give us a second chance to exceed your expectations. As we are heading into a new year we have great additions that we our looking forward to here at Best Western Riviera Inn, Such as updated rooms, a Hot breakfast and updated facility all around. We sure hope again that you will reconsider staying with us again so we can give you that Southern hospitality that you and all of our guest deserve.

Reviewed October 20, 2013

I travel a lot for business and stay in many different hotels. This was one of the worst stays that I have experienced. The room was dark, smelled of mildew and mold. There was no set up or desk in the room for office work. There was a table that you had to move from the center of the room next to a wall so you could be near an outlet, then you were sitting on top of the air conditioner unit that was blowing air. The room and furniture were old and out of date.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I first want to take the time to say thank you for choosing Best Western Riviera inn for your lodging needs. I do want to apologize for your experience. I have taken the next step to help better your needs and wants out of our motel here. We are currently in full tilt on renovating our rooms furniture along with new amenities through out the rooms. Also our lobby and breakfast will be getting an upgrade here in the near future. With the outside of our motel including parking lot the entrance and even all the way to the little details such as adding new lights to all the rooms and keeping a go green facility. I sure hope in the future as we are working our way to be the best Best Western in the South that you will give us another chance to exceed your expectations and give you a comfortable stay that will bring you back again and again. Once again thank you for taking your time to give us a review and another insight to how we our doing here at Best Western Riviera Inn.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

My boyfriend and I stopped here on a roadtrip and had a good night's stay. The bed was comfortable, everything was clean, and close to local restaurants and shops. The breakfast is small but filling and we would stay here again if we are going that way!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 1, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay here an the room we had was clean and the bed was cozy . My family an I will be back :) Great location and friendly staff . My only suggustion is if anyway possible you should expand your breakfast area..

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple