$99
$152
$135
$195
$176
All reviewsgulf shoresparking lotplace to staygreat priceclean roomsplugsbleachmuffinsshoppinghwymiles
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Good hotel, not the best beds, or best breakfast - but for the price, well worth it. The staff is VERY friendly, and helpful, and the location of the hotel central to the Coast area and on the beach - so getting around the Coast is easy from this hotel. Parking was designed well, and the rooms are big, with plenty of closet space, and nice bathrooms - again, for the price. Would reccoemend it for families with small kids, since it is so easy to get to the beach.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I recently spent 3 nights at this hotel. I planned to only stay one night, but it was so quiet and pleasant, I decided to stay longer. Much better hotel than some of the other ones I have stayed at in the area. The price was really cheap - they give discounts for Triple AAA and AARP. My room was nice, clean and I parked my car right outside the door. The room was newly renovated and had a microwave, fridge, large tv, ironing board, table and chairs. The employees were all very nice and we really enjoyed the continental breakfast (you could make your own waffles). This hotel is close to the prime outlets, good restaurants and is only about 25 minutes from the little town of Fairhope. I would definitely stay there again.

Room Tip: I always try to get a room on the ground floor. Rates are cheaper and it is quieter in off season, which begins at the end of August.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Conrad R, General Manager at Riviera Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to fill out a survey. We appreciate your business and loyalty to our brand and our motel here at Best Western Riviera Inn.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Hotel is nice, not the best i have stayed at, but accomadatable. Staff is friendly and helpful. Room is nothing fancy, but clean. Decor is suitable. Ther is a fitness center and a pool, but i do not have a review for them, as i did not utilize either.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed August 4, 2013

Here's a few quick hits of my stay: When first getting into the room, the walkway outside my room door had some sort of sticky mess that came off on our shoes. Dare not walk back out to the car without shoes to prevent this mess from getting on our feet. Room only had 3 towels when booked for 4 adults (myself, spouse, 2 adult children). Had a tough time getting another towel from the night clerk that was very rude and ugly when first approached by my wife (didn't give her a towel) and when i went back after settling in, stating that we had to bring back a dirty towel to get another fresh clean one. I told her to call the manager and she only made excuses, but finally providing me with a 4th towel. When looking for electrical outlets to plug in phones, by the beds, the plates were missing and wires exposed (shock hazard) and found bug traps behind bed and under sink. Also, most of the other electrical outlets were loose and one sparked when my daughter tried to plug in her charger. Finally at check-out, had the same night clerk still on. After turning in the room key, she walked away without even a thank you for the stay. I had to call out and ask her for my receipt (to ensure i had no additional charges) only to have it tossed across the counter to me. Friendly service, NOT! You can bet that I will never stay here ever again!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Calvin C
Conrad R, General Manager at Riviera Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Mr. Calvin, my name is Conrad, I am the GM here at the Best Western Riviera Inn and would like to thank you for not only staying with us but taking the time to leave a response. First I will start by saying my apologies to your family from my staff and I for not exceeding your expectations. I was out of state at the time of your visit and I apologize I wasn't able to further assist you and your family during the duration of your stay here at Best Western Riviera Inn. Our property does have a policy on a return of towels for exchange of fresh towels and I know it is frustrating. But do to the high volume of towels that are used for the beach, I had put that policy in. My staff should how ever handled the situation differently for all you were wanting was one extra towel and that to is part of our policy to give up to two extra towels for double queen rooms and 1 extra towel for King bedrooms. Second, Thank you for the notice on the electrical outlets in your room, I will address those immediately. Last I want to apologize again for my front desk not giving you that Southern Hospitality that we are known for. As are property is under Renovations for the next three years I will be addressing this issues you had and expanding on them to further help our future guest. I sure hope you will give us another try to exceed your expectations here at the Best Western Riviera Inn, Foley AL.

Conrad R.
GM
Best Western Riviera Inn
Foley, AL
251-943-8600

Reviewed July 24, 2013

Stayed here with a few friends after seeing a concert at The Wharf in Orange Beach. Price was much cheaper than anywhere in Orange Beach/Gulf Shores area. If you are looking for a place to sleep and store your stuff for a few hours then this place will do the trick

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends